Next Hero after Yrel?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
I dont hate the idea of a hero exclusively from HotS, but I would hope that it's something less generic than some "Dangerous lolita" girl, which is in every MOBA (Annie from LoL, Scylla from Smite, and Pearl from Battlerite, and that's just what Ive personally played).
Cairne Bloodhoof b ack from the deads
I want to something with UNIQUE gameplay, i want ysera with her abilities mainly focuses in making enemies fall asleep and have an ability or talent that deals damage to sleeping enemies without waking them.

I really like YSERA to be included. but the next one would probably be an OW hero.

my votes go to
Reaper
Widowmaker(real hero and not a skin)
Sombra
Parah(maybe a cinematic with anna)
Symmetra(one that lays trap like abathur but can go in battlegrounds)

or maybe a diablo hero
this game needs more of it

my votes go to:
Mephisto
Baal
i would also like to see Selendis, Rohana
or Izsha(lets see how creative blizz is for rohana and izsha)
HotS needs to introduce female protoss or complete Kerrigans brood

but still my heart goes to Ysera.
I would like to see a diablo hero after this (anyone of the prime evils would be awesome though i would not mind for a good shiny imperius too ) but if they would want to go with an another blizzard universe these heroes would be great;

For warcraft :any horde hero (I'm not a person who likes horde heroes but we need a hero for the horde side of the alterac) or trion fordring (since they killed him just for giving us the ashbringer).
For starcraft : Swan or mensk For overwatch: reinhardt or torbjorn.
As for the clasics blackthorne would be the most likely one.
These are just my opinions on the subject thogh.
Imperius
06/29/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Rutherus
Imperius

Yes, I too, believe this.

1. We have each year got an angel with Auriel in 2016 August, Malthael 2017 June and now Imperius in 2018 July-August!

2. This far into this year we have got in this order:

Blaze (SC), Maiev (WC), Fenix (SC), Deckard (DB), Yrel (WC) and now Imperius (DB).

2 Starcraft heroes this far
2 Warcraft heroes this far
1 Diablo hero this far
06/29/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Remus
06/29/2018 08:07 AMPosted by Rutherus
Imperius

Yes, I too, believe this.

1. We have each year got an angel with Auriel in 2016 August, Malthael 2017 June and now Imperius in 2018 July-August!

2. This far into this year we have got in this order:

Blaze (SC), Maiev (WC), Fenix (SC), Deckard (DB), Yrel (WC) and now Imperius (DB).

2 Starcraft heroes this far
2 Warcraft heroes this far
1 Diablo hero this far

its weird that there was no underwatch hero this year
im tired of asking for mephisto, im pretty sure they dont care.

diablo released in 1997, but we only got 16 hero

overwatch released in 2016, already 8 hero

whats wrong blizz? maybe i should say activision? sigh...
Baine Bloodhoof!!!
it's time finally
New Saw blade is hinting on something new. 3-hero re-skin pack again?
Though we have had no OW heroes yet, I'm glad we haven't. We had 3 OW heroes come out last year in a row (Honzo, Ana, then Junkrat) and I think there were more that came out last year also. Personally if I were to add one then it would be at the end of 2018 or the start of 2019 considering that there are (I think) atm 25 heroes in OW and we have 8 of them in already.
I still wonder why would Baine Bloodhoof get in before Cairne? Honestly it should be Cairne.
We are obviously getting one of these:
-Mekkatorque
-Roadhog
-that goblin scientist from Orgrimar that made the mana bomb.

It's gonna be one of those.

Personally I'm only waiting for Selendis or Andariel, but I guess we will never get them.
Too bad though, First protos Female hero would be awesome, and the lesser prime evil Andariel would be a welcome addition to the forces of Evil in the nexus.
The teaser that blizzard showed has a machine with a glowing eye I think that means it’s 1 of 2 people.

1. Mira Han-she’s only got 1 eye and we alredy have her as an announcer.

2(what eye think is more likely) siege master Blackfuse- the design seems very goblinish and he also only had 1 eye. He could be Heroes version of Timber Saw from Dota2.

Edit3. Zella also only has 1 eye and her eye patch glows, we don’t have a female orc and I’m aware that she has plenty of fans, I still think it’s Blackfuse but I’m not taking her off the table.
I think the new teaser is more likely a teaser for a new skin event. I have a feeling we are going to bounce between skin events with some reworks and then a hero with an event. We just had a hero, so I wouldn't blink twice if this was a Mad Axe skin event to accompany the new reworks.
I want Blackthorn to go along with the Vikings for some classic game love. Or maybe somehow introduce a driver/car from Rock n' Roll Racing...

Or maybe Hogger?
I probably would like to see Talandar, Selendris or Vorazum for Starcraft

Vol'jin or Rokhan for Warcraft

Orisa or Bastion for Overwatch
07/02/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Vegekuson
I probably would like to see Talandar, Selendris or Vorazum for Starcraft

Vol'jin or Rokhan for Warcraft

Orisa or Bastion for Overwatch

Tbh the only one I don't see being added in the future is Orisa because of the shield she has. Seems like to much of a hassle to program but all the others I can see being added