Next Hero after Yrel?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
07/01/2018 03:11 PMPosted by BlackHole
We are obviously getting one of these:
-Mekkatorque
-Roadhog
-that goblin scientist from Orgrimar that made the mana bomb.

It's gonna be one of those.

Personally I'm only waiting for Selendis or Andariel, but I guess we will never get them.
Too bad though, First protos Female hero would be awesome, and the lesser prime evil Andariel would be a welcome addition to the forces of Evil in the nexus.
Why can't we get selendis
06/08/2018 12:43 AMPosted by Dire
06/04/2018 02:52 PMPosted by ZealousGamer
Since we getting an Alliance character; I want Cairne Bloodhoof!

He should be his Warcraft 3 version too.

Not sure if a WC3 TC kit would be much fun tho - given Sonya's Seismic Slam and general non-tolerance of auras (except Tyrande's trueshot), but actually a multiclass -> a druid or a spirit walker (tank/support) or a tanking shaman (charge + purge/shocks) would be great.

I also wish that Cairne is a Tank/Support Multiclass Hero, would be so nice.
It has to be a horde character hero, BOA is releasing soon.
I mean Cairne's Warcraft 3 design. I don't like his WoW design.
"I, GAMON, WILL SAVE US!"

Just kidding. We already have a joke Tauren hero.

I would love to see Nathanos the Blightcaller. Especially if his blight hounds are perma pets. However, as a Dark Ranger, his kit would probably be too similar to Sylvanas.

Duran/Narud with his shapeshifting. His heroic options could be to transform into either a hybrid reaver (melee/tank) or destroyer (psi caster).

From Diablo... A Treasure Goblin would be funny. Maybe Jondar or Izual the Betrayer.
If SC I would like Vorazune
If OW I would like Reaver
I have no preference on either of the other 2.
I think a Diablo char could be sweet, and I agree that WC can skip a few, they have way more than any other game.
Thats my thoughts
Andariel uncensored
We could really use a FEMALE PROTOSS....
Im feeling Mccree, maybe the next hero, or maybe the next after a Horde hero.
I know we got multiple SC heroes recently but we are still missing some very important characters.
So IMO we need Arcturus.
A blue dragon would do.
My bet for the following months:

OW hero > Anduin > Prime Evil > Lady Vashj > Gnome hero > Zerg hero > Dragon hero
07/13/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Nuphar

OW hero > Anduin > Prime Evil > Lady Vashj > Gnome hero > Zerg hero > Dragon hero
blue dragons gotta come first. And overwatch comes last.
07/13/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Tylyrystrasz
07/13/2018 12:50 PMPosted by Nuphar

blue dragons gotta come first. And overwatch comes last.

I'm not saying a wish, just what my inner eye sees! Its totally blind, don't worry.
07/13/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Nuphar
07/13/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Tylyrystrasz
...blue dragons gotta come first. And overwatch comes last.

I'm not saying a wish, just what my inner eye sees! Its totally blind, don't worry.
lol you need glasses
I feel we'll get a dragon announced at blizzcon, probably deathwing.
07/13/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Marrossi
I know we got multiple SC heroes recently but we are still missing some very important characters.
So IMO we need Arcturus.

Overmind *cough*

Seriously? Arcturus would be good too,we finally got some SC1 love and more would be appreciated but D2 needs more love. The fight with Durial is still one of my most memorable bossfights period. Saw an idea awhile back to do a staggered release. Tease the hell out of Baal,then the last second release Durial with the tagline "Looking for Baal?" Then a proper release later.

Perfect justice for the neglect
Baine Bloodhoof!!!
07/14/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Foxassassin
07/13/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Marrossi
So IMO we need Arcturus.

Overmind *cough*

Seriously? Arcturus would be good too,we finally got some SC1 love and more would be appreciated but D2 needs more love. The fight with Durial is still one of my most memorable bossfights period. Saw an idea awhile back to do a staggered release. Tease the hell out of Baal,then the last second release Durial with the tagline "Looking for Baal?" Then a proper release later.

Perfect justice for the neglect

Well I didnt play any Diablo game, so I wish only SC and WC characters, but I agree that D needs more heroes and so does Blizzard Classics. As for the Overmind, Im not really into the idea of core replacment and Im not sure if it will feel like proper Overmind. Also Mengsk si more story important character IMO. At least he lasted longer.
Please add Tosh from Starcraft :)