Disconnects

General Discussion
So, my internet got disturbed for a minute and I disconnected. At this moment I had left this game. Why? Because Blizzard do not have reconnect feature. I allow this game to be stuck on "reconnecting" screen as to see if their spaggeti code is even capable of such feat as connecting me back. I know that the only real way to get back is to restart entire game, but why should I? I want to see if their system is even theoretically capable of reconnecting me back on its own.

As now, it took over 5 minutes of getting back to the game after my internet had returned. We are now 3 levels behind and without towers. GG,WP. Lost all motivation to even play it.

• What I propose Blizzard should do is to introduce talent reset. At very least, bot should not be able to screw up your builds, thus screwing up the remaining game.
  • Another suggestion is to force bot to follow team as now it needs to be babysitted with pings.
  • Furthermore, do not count deaths officially to my screen score. I hate when I'm being penalized due to failure of others.
  • Sounds like a you issue. I've been playing since alpha and dc'd less than five times and the problem was always my side. Get a better pc get better internet and stop crying. Typical millennial.

SMH
    You are such clueless person.
    Another fool. Reconnection speed is not dependent on the internet, but rather the server. Heroes of the storm is famously known for poor netcode and so, I'm suggesting changes which would solve most of the issues without much of the investment. Yet, it takes more than a fool to get the brilliance of my post.
    You don't come really come off brilliant more of a whiney poor person. They won't change, enjoy eating ramen while watching the reconnect screen.
    05/26/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Husky
    Sounds like a you issue. I've been playing since alpha and dc'd less than five times and the problem was always my side. Get a better pc get better internet and stop crying. Typical millennial.

SMH
    not everyone is as spoiled entitled millennial like you clearly are. not everyone can afford a $10k pc and even isp don't have a perfect record. so your two point prove you don't know what you're talking about and show you're dumber than dirt. even then the reconnect process is simply too long period! as soon as I reconnect server I should be in the game playing... not torturing my team with a garbage AI that they are force to play with for longer than is really necessary as I watch what happened in the game when I was gone. blizzards netcode in hots is a hot pile of garbage.
    05/26/2018 07:36 AMPosted by TheLegend
    05/26/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Husky
    Sounds like a you issue. I've been playing since alpha and dc'd less than five times and the problem was always my side. Get a better pc get better internet and stop crying. Typical millennial.

SMH
    not everyone is as spoiled entitled millennial like you clearly are. not everyone can afford a $10k pc and even isp don't have a perfect record. so your two point prove you don't know what you're talking about and show you're dumber than dirt. even then the reconnect process is simply too long period! as soon as I reconnect server I should be in the game playing... not torturing my team with a garbage AI that they are force to play with for longer than is really necessary as I watch what happened in the game when I was gone. blizzards netcode in hots is a hot pile of garbage.

If it were a problem on blizzards side why does it only ever affect broke losers with garbage internet?

Forum Moderator Note: Hi all, thread is being locked as it really doesn't lend itself to constructive conversation. We respectfully ask that you refrain from name calling or any other sort of behavior that may draw the ire of your fellow posters. Thank you for your understanding.

If you wish to recreate the topic in such a way that encourages civil discussion regarding why some players have criticism to offer, by all means do so. If you're having connection issues, please do post in the tech forums or contact support to try troubleshooting what may be going on.