More Lore Skins

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Artanis should get a Tal'darim and Nerazim skin.
07/31/2018 07:54 PMPosted by ZealousGamer
Artanis should get a Tal'darim and Nerazim skin.

I think he has a Nerazim tint to his stock skin, but nothing for the Tal'darim
I'm not talking about colors. I'm talking about armor and mask. Real Nerazim design.
07/31/2018 08:08 PMPosted by ZealousGamer
I'm not talking about colors. I'm talking about armor and mask. Real Nerazim design.

Oh ok. That would be interesting. I personally would have no problem with that
07/06/2018 05:40 PMPosted by Dshobz01
07/06/2018 06:07 AMPosted by LordFrieza

Well Dark Nexus skins count as Lore skins since HotS have Lore now but they doesn't count for these ones

Figured I would ask, still want them though. But I do agree with the Death Knight Arthus skin idea. I kinda want that back even though it's just him without the Helm

I think the Dark Nexus skins are only for those that are literal evil, like Diablo, or Malthael. The DN skins are for those that are just plain slefish or dont care about others. KT has servitude. Arthas had to cut his heart out so he wasnt feeling. And Ragnaros has a natural intention to well... burn.
08/01/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Cammykins
I think the Dark Nexus skins are only for those that are literal evil, like Diablo, or Malthael. The DN skins are for those that are just plain slefish or dont care about others. KT has servitude. Arthas had to cut his heart out so he wasnt feeling. And Ragnaros has a natural intention to well... burn.

I disagree. In Gul'dan's Dark Nexus bio, it said that "The avatars of the Dark Nexus are twisted reflections of heroes and villains. While they may wear familiar guises, they are, in truth, chaos and hatred incarnate... an ancient evil that can only be bargained with: never controlled." I feel anyone could potential have a Dark Nexus skin
Tyrande has a lot of lovely skins, but even so would be nice to see her in night elf archer armor. https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/007/664/715/large/glenn-rane-waroftheancients-compilation-final-forweb.jpg?1507783467
it's really nice this thread still gets attention. <3
08/02/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Phridolin

People are passionate about skins. Honestly I love seeing any new skin that Blizzard adds because there is more then likely lots of time and effort put into the idea. The Viper skins are a good example of this
08/01/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Dshobz01
08/01/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Cammykins

I disagree. In Gul'dan's Dark Nexus bio, it said that "The avatars of the Dark Nexus are twisted reflections of heroes and villains. While they may wear familiar guises, they are, in truth, chaos and hatred incarnate... an ancient evil that can only be bargained with: never controlled." I feel anyone could potential have a Dark Nexus skin

Thanks for clarification. An ultimate corruption Triumvirate would be of Uther, Tyrael, and Raynor. Evil would be Diablo or Butcher, Arthas like you said, and Kerrigan.
08/02/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Cammykins
Thanks for clarification. An ultimate corruption Triumvirate would be of Uther, Tyrael, and Raynor. Evil would be Diablo or Butcher, Arthas like you said, and Kerrigan.

Honestly some of those hit the nail right on the head in my book. Those seem really good. Tyrael would probably be the one I would want the most because a twisted perversion of justice seems really interesting
08/02/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Dshobz01
08/02/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Cammykins

Honestly some of those hit the nail right on the head in my book. Those seem really good. Tyrael would probably be the one I would want the most because a twisted perversion of justice seems really interesting

Irony is that you could say Tyrael already has such a skin by his Demonic skin where he's Pride. Same with Auriel's Demonic. S unless another Angel Hero is added, Malthael is the only Angel possible to Dark Nexus up I think.
08/03/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Cammykins
Irony is that you could say Tyrael already has such a skin by his Demonic skin where he's Pride. Same with Auriel's Demonic. S unless another Angel Hero is added, Malthael is the only Angel possible to Dark Nexus up I think.

A dark nexus skin doesn't need to be them dressed in black, and all brooding. In the case of Tyrael, I could see it having a similar look to the normal version but with a the kinda corruption look that Alarak and Gul'dan has. Sure there would probably be a black version but there doesn't have to be.
08/03/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Dshobz01
08/03/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Cammykins

A dark nexus skin doesn't need to be them dressed in black, and all brooding. In the case of Tyrael, I could see it having a similar look to the normal version but with a the kinda corruption look that Alarak and Gul'dan has. Sure there would probably be a black version but there doesn't have to be.

I don't quite mean in appearance, but in concept. Their personality warped to often be reversed.
08/02/2018 05:23 AMPosted by Phridolin

Well Lore skins are my favorite skins in this game, this reason alone is the only one who makes me interested in this thread ^^
In addition to his Death Knight appearance in the WC3 cinematic (where he murders his father), I think Arthas should also get a Lich King Bolvar skin: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Bolvar_Fordragon
id love to see skin for malfurion for as he actulyl is now. with tatoos, teh wings and claws and all.tyrande with dress like in wow would be nice aswell.
08/08/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Drake
In addition to his Death Knight appearance in the WC3 cinematic (where he murders his father), I think Arthas should also get a Lich King Bolvar skin: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Bolvar_Fordragon

It's a good suggestion. only issue is that we haven't seen Bolvar's powers in relation to Arthas', or how they use them. Bolvar would be a later skin to have, so we can see what Bolvar has in his sleeve, so to speak.