Banned for playing in Diamond 2-3

Competitive Discussion
As before, it can happen for no reason, when I'm never AFK. People just report others if they don't like them and my account got suspended.
Maybe I die there 13 times, but this happens because I solo-lane with Gazlowe vs Alarak, who seems to be much stronger on a lane.

[This thread has been locked because discussing disciplinary actions on the forums is against our Code of Conduct. - Forum Moderator]
how many times do you have to die until you realize you might not want to fight this Alarak player again? Solo laning means you just soak the exp and clear the minion wave.. you should never really die by doing this. If you die as solo laner then a lot of exp goes missing for your team and that's why it's important to play save as solo laner. If a player dies in a lane where other teammates are it does not matter that much for the exp soaking..
But I never said that I am good Gazlowe player. I played him for a few games, but far from being good. Learning from experience, don't know who can beat on a lane and who doesn't
How come you play in D2-3 then?
Obviously being bad at this game is not a bannable offense but salty players will report you anyway if you play bad.
You're both hurting the game. Don't "learn" Gazlowe in HL please... Do it in UR. And why are you promoting false reports that result in bans? It's literally the #1 cancer that's killing this game.
06/20/2018 06:39 AMPosted by Ed42
But I never said that I am good Gazlowe player.

You dont need to be good to survive.
Especially if you die 1-2 times you should realize that its possible to die for you and since soaking the exp is your number #1 main goal you should play more passive.
If you die 13 times without realizing that you should have adjusted your playstyle a lot you deserve a permanent account ban IMO.

06/20/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Creeper
Obviously being bad at this game is not a bannable offense

Ofcourse it is.
I always report extremely bad players for non participation.
If they have a death every 1:30 minutes they are "out of the game" for a huge part of the match and therefore not participating. I realy dont care why they dont participate but its a fact that they just cant do anything. They cant pressure the enemies, they cant deffena anything, they cant even soak EXP if they are dead. So if people are dead for multiple minutes in a game ---> report for non participation because thats just what they are doing, they pretty much dont participate or contribute to your team winning.

Or even if someone stays alive but has no impact. Lets say you have a Li Ming with 20k hero damage after 20 minutes. Her damage is so low, she drags the team down so much.. she isnt participating more or less. She is there - physically - but not in terms of impact. Impactwise its like she isnt there ---> if someone isnt there ---> report for non participation.
Yeah that's what we are all talking about. You should NOT be in diamond if you can't realize that dying all the time on solo lane = giving more EXP to enemies than you can gather by killing minions! You should be at most in gold league. Not in diamond.
06/20/2018 07:03 AMPosted by LowBob
Ofcourse it is.
If they have a death every 1:30 minutes they are "out of the game" for a huge part of the match and therefore not participating. I realy dont care why they dont participate but its a fact that they just cant do anything. They cant pressure the enemies, they cant deffena anything, they cant even soak EXP if they are dead. So if people are dead for multiple minutes in a game ---> report for non participation because thats just what they are doing, they pretty much dont participate or contribute to your team winning.

Or even if someone stays alive but has no impact. Lets say you have a Li Ming with 20k hero damage after 20 minutes. Her damage is so low, she drags the team down so much.. she isnt participating more or less. She is there - physically - but not in terms of impact. Impactwise its like she isnt there ---> if someone isnt there ---> report for non participation.

What about a Li Ming that does 25k hero damage in 20min? Still no participation in your opinion? What about 30k hero dmg in 20min? Like where do you draw the line? even 20k dmg is participation. If she wasn't there, she would have 0 hero dmg.

I hope you get false reported a lot too...
But I never said that I am good Gazlowe player. I played him for a few games

Rofl. So you pick Gazlowe in a ranked match. A hero that is bottom tier already and you can't even play him and admit that you die on him several times not learning from your mistakes and just staying near your gate to soak.

And then you wonder why people report you???
Until blizzard can accurately place players... I'm in favor of having the community report people... then those people are removed from ranked play.

Question... when you are banned? can you still play QM and unranked?
06/20/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Ed42
Maybe I die there 13 times, but this happens because I solo-lane with Gazlowe vs Alarak, who seems to be much stronger

How can someone in Diamond write the above quote? You were killed thirteen times by the same enemy hero while soloing? It sounds like something a total newbie in QM would say, not an experienced player in Diamond hero league.
13 is straight up feeding... i dont really pity you... i mean how many times do you need to get beat up?
But I never said that I am good Gazlowe player. I played him for a few games, but far from being good. Learning from experience, don't know who can beat on a lane and who doesn't
It's good to hear you're playing in Diamond 2/3. Great ranking system we have.
06/20/2018 07:57 AMPosted by XerxesTM
Until blizzard can accurately place players... I'm in favor of having the community report people... then those people are removed from ranked play.

Question... when you are banned? can you still play QM and unranked?
And this is one of the main problems with the reporting system. A good portion of the reports are spawned because teams are created from players of drastically different skill levels. A working PBMM will be a big step at reducing toxicity in this game.
But I never said that I am good Gazlowe player.

You dont need to be good to survive.
Especially if you die 1-2 times you should realize that its possible to die for you and since soaking the exp is your number #1 main goal you should play more passive.
If you die 13 times without realizing that you should have adjusted your playstyle a lot you deserve a permanent account ban IMO.

06/20/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Creeper
Obviously being bad at this game is not a bannable offense

Ofcourse it is.

nice way of trying to "justify" your troll reports but tbh you sound childish.
What you are calling "troll reports" is the only tool blizzard has given the community to account for the poor match making and players in the incorrect rank.

Players such as a Diamond level gazlow that dies 10+ times consistently and thinks its ok.

I for one am not playing Ranked until PBMM is implemented. I'm sure many others feel the same way. I'd be willing to bet, because players like me are not playing HL. HL is left with 90% trolls. So Why play ?
I got banned after returning to the game after 5 months and playing 11 games. 10 games played on the weekend and 1 game yesterday. Was banned 1 hour after playing an enormous victory in which I carried my team, never went AFK, died maybe 3 times. Got banned for "AFK." It's 99% related to my non-meta hero picks.

The system is broken. Get banned for not picking meta heroes when your team throws a fit. Guess I wont be coming back after all!
how is OP in Diamond. He is Bronze 3 at best.
If they have a death every 1:30 minutes they are "out of the game" for a huge part of the match and therefore not participating

Same. Agree on all.

Ofcourse it is.

And this here is one of the big problems. That's falsely reporting/abusing the report system. Yes they may be bad, but that doesn't mean they arn't participating in the game. What if they're constantly being dived and killed by multiple people and getting no help? Or in the case of the Li Ming what if they're going to all the objectives and doing everything right, but they're being focused in team fights so they can't do damage?