Armored Mounts locked behind gem only hero-skin bundle.

General Discussion
WTF?! This means I can't even forge any of them let alone get them from chests! I'd be happy if they had their own bundles but they don't even have that!

I shouldn't be forced to pay over 2,500 gems for skins I have 0 interest in just to get the 1 mount I want! ugh
Blizzard is going a very wrong direction with these gems-only bundles, have said so since Alexstrasza came out and I haven't been proven wrong yet.
Okay some guy on reddit posted what it took him to buy the mounts for a cheaper gem cost. While I felt sorry he had to go through such a hassle, I am glad for the info because I was able to put together the tally.

The following assumes you own the heroes.

3x Vaandar Muradin (600 shards each) = 1800 shards
3x Grand Marshall Varian (150 shards each) = 450 shards
Swift Ram - 790 gems (final price)

3x High Warlord Garrosh (150 shards each) = 450 shards
3x Drek'Thar Rehgar (600 shards each) = 1800 shards
Raging Wolf - 800 gems (final price)

So you're basically paying 2250 shards for the skins in each bundle plus the lowered gem cost for the mounts.
Isn't it the same as with Deckard's madaxe wheel chair? That's part of a gem-only bundle but later you'll be able to open/craft it?
I thought they said they were going to make bundles with more options for purchase. I want to pay for the mount but not for a $30 bundle for skins I don't want
06/19/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Karabars
Isn't it the same as with Deckard's madaxe wheel chair? That's part of a gem-only bundle but later you'll be able to open/craft it?
Actually, the lawnmowers were available in the shop for 2400 shards alongside their inclusion in Deckard's hero bundle. And they were legendary.

Swift ram and raging wolf are epic but locked into a gem-only bundle with SKINS THAT CAN BE FORGED. That's a pretty clear sign that blizzard intentionally gated the mounts behind a "paywall".
good old days when we could buy a new legy. skin bundle that came with all three/four colors and a mount themed towards the skin for $15(edit:dont forget the mount also came with all the colors...). Now, just to get the junkrat skin (3 colors) bundle its $15 alone...shame/LAME
cash grab....100%
06/19/2018 04:59 PMPosted by Bookwyrm
06/19/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Karabars
Actually, the lawnmowers were available in the shop for 2400 shards alongside their inclusion in Deckard's hero bundle. And they were legendary.

Swift ram and raging wolf are epic but locked into a gem-only bundle with SKINS THAT CAN BE FORGED. That's a pretty clear sign that blizzard intentionally gated the mounts behind a "paywall".
Oh, right, forgot. Sad.
rip off
just don’t spend money on it. Soon they will learn.
Blizzard has become shamelessly greedy, because they haven't given players the choice to buy these mounts with shards or with gems. They are available only in bundle, which costs specific amount of gems.
You shouldn't be forced to pay, the same as you shouldn't be trying to force someone to sell you something at the price or quantity you want.

It's like asking Ford Motors to sell you the car without stereo and wheels because yadda yadda yadda.

Don't be that guy that asks for lower price on his weed.
atleast you got that far, i play solo (none of my mates play hots) and can't even complete the 3rd quest which requires finishing matches with friends.