Poor Ragnoros has never gotten new skins

Hero and Skin Suggestions
The fire lord is sad....
He deserves one, badly.
A MECHA ONE !

CYBER RAGNAROS !
I always assumed they would do a Neptulon, the Water Lord type of skin for him. Altering his lava wave into a blue version and such.
Yep, I'm still waiting...

and if they don't make him any skin at least give us Neptulon!
HE NEEDS A VANILLA WOW fire elemental skin.
The ones from molten core and lower blackrock spire!!!!
06/22/2018 04:47 PMPosted by Angelcrest
I always assumed they would do a Neptulon, the Water Lord type of skin for him. Altering his lava wave into a blue version and such.

Yes a water elemental skin would be pretty cool for the fire lord. After all, we already have Angelic Diablo! https://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/File:Diablo_Archangel.jpg
Fel Fire Ragnaros is a must for me ^^
06/25/2018 02:44 AMPosted by LordFrieza

Agreed. Just give us that and I would be happy. If not then at the least give us a seasonal skin, maybe a Frostlord or something. Just give us anything. Varian, who came out when Ragnaros did, has gotten two different reskins, Commandant and Grand Marshal and Rag has gotten nothing.
Where's my Lightlord Ragnaros skin?

06/25/2018 02:44 AMPosted by LordFrieza

That too.
Death Knight Ragnaros, with a nice icy theme
What about a Rangnaros the lightlord skin from hearthstone? I think that would be nice.
I would dig an Ooze Naxramas version of him.
Along with Neptulon, Al'akir would be an awesome skin too! I would say the stone mother but i think that's a little much.....
07/02/2018 01:42 PMPosted by WafflePrime
Along with Neptulon, Al'akir would be an awesome skin too! I would say the stone mother but i think that's a little much.....

Personally all of those could be there own Heroes rather then a skin for Ragnaros. Heck the skins for Raygar and Muradin that they just got could have been there own heroes in my eyes but they weren't
Yea, he needs one.
RagnarO's, he could have a big spoon and milk as a lava replacement
07/06/2018 12:35 PMPosted by SneakySapt
07/06/2018 12:35 PMPosted by SneakySapt
I've seen that suggested in the past, that would be entertaining.
Ragnaros is a giant elemental lord that has been defeated by mortals twice. The fire lord is bad...
Give the skins to more deserving villains like Deathwing.