WoW Vanilla Raid bosses (ranked by likelyhood).

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Blackwing Lair: Nefarian; 4/5, one of the most iconic bosses in wow, and a lot of potential abilities to screw with the other classes (armor reduction for warriors, healing reduction for supports, and attackspeed slows/damage reduction for assassins).

Molten Core: Ragnaros; Added.

Naxxramus: Kel'thuzad; Added.

Onyxia's Lair: Onyxia; 2/5, much less interesting than her brother. Maybe a focus on planting eggs, like a reverse Murky. Interactions with Varian would be cool, at least.

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Ossirian the Unscarred; 3/5, no real lore, but a cool design, and a very unique aesthetic that isnt seen in any other hero.

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: C'thun; 1/5, a character that cant move whatsoever is not likely to be added, and with Alterac pass being a thing, the chances of a "core-replacement" hero also seem unlikely.

Upper Blackrock spire: General Drakkisath; 1/5, I think every other black dragon is going to be added before he is.

Zul'gurub: Hakkar: 4/5, Great design, cool lore, and would go excellently with all the troll stuff in BFA.
I would love to see Nefarian and Onyxia personally. Nefarian is an amazing boss and Onyxia is the Dragon Boss that all others are built off of in WoW, or at least most (Fire Breath in the front, Tail Sweep in the back). If either one of them are added (personally I would love both be added) then I would not complain