DWARVES!

Hero and Skin Suggestions
We need more dwarves. With the Alterac theme patch, i feel like we should have had a new hero with all the awesome skins. We currently only have 1 firearm wielding Warcraft hero. Tons of human heroes, but only 2 dwarves? We need a Dwarf Rifleman, and an Alliance/Ironforge Warmachine skin for Hammer.
I second that war marchine skin idea but I highly doubt they will bring any more dwarves soon though they will probably add a female dwarf like moira eventually. My reason is A. We have so many races not represented in game yet and many who only have 1 of that race let alone two. B. If you look at the skins of falstad and muradin you'll see they did a bunch of clans and important dwarf skins with them, like dark iron dwarves, magni and vandarr.

That being said we do have like 6 orcs in the game so who knows what blizzard is thinking. I would also very much like a long rifle wielding dwarf.
Before a third dwarf, let's get a 2nd troll, tauren, draenei, or perhaps a real gnome
06/23/2018 07:46 AMPosted by Djsparky85
We need more dwarves. With the Alterac theme patch, i feel like we should have had a new hero with all the awesome skins. We currently only have 1 firearm wielding Warcraft hero. Tons of human heroes, but only 2 dwarves? We need a Dwarf Rifleman, and an Alliance/Ironforge Warmachine skin for Hammer.

there is no real gnome, tauren and only forrest troll which doesnt count since they are no payable race (yet.....still hoping :-D )
Chromie is kinda a Gnome but still counts as a Bronze Dragon but I put her in the Gnome catagory because she doesn't turn into a Bronze Dragon in game. Also you happen to forget that we don't have a Forsaken Undead yet. I know some people will say that Sylvanus is one, witch yes she is, but I'm talking about the Undead that we play as in WoW that aren't DKs. We also only have 1 worgan, 1 goblin (minus the Junkrat skin), 1 Elemental Lord, and the other stuff people mentioned. We also don't have dozens of other races in WoW that personally some I don't want but some people do like Furblogs, Gnolls, Titan Keepers, Vrykul (Minus the 2 Leoric Skins) an a few Dragon Flights.
I would like to see Cairn or Mekkatorque before seeing another Dwarf. Though we are overdue for all of those.
agreed on cairne, would be sick!
While there is certainly a lack of various races, and I would love to see each of them actually represented (still waiting for a playable troll, a playable forsake, a real gnome, and a real tauren), I do think it would be nice to get a new dwarf in the mix. We need Moira as a shadow priest to finish up the council of hammers.

Besides that, Hemet Nessingwary can fit your dwarf marksman suggestion perfectly, and I'd also love to see Brann get into the game.
need Moria for the three hammers and achievement portrait!!!