The one Nexus Hero I want.

Hero and Skin Suggestions
For those not in the know, one of Blizzard's first games were "The Death and Return of Superman", which was a Side-scrolling Beat-Em-Up released in 1994.

Now, Blizzard cannot actually legally release Superman, since Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment owns the video-game rights to Superman but with possible Original nexus heroes potentially coming out, nothing is technically stopping Blizzard from just creating a Superman stand-in, and slotting him into the "Blizzard classics" catagory.

Infact, they could even tie it in with the Superheroes universe that Cyperhawk Kael'thas and Super Sonya come from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etBufTl7slc

Probably just about sums up your answer
I don't see that happening because 1: Copyrights on Superman and 2: If they do it for him then people are going to ask for other characters from non Blizzard games. I know that Destiny 2 and BO4 are on Battle.Net so it wouldn't be a stretch for Blizzard to add characters from them but then so many people are going to ask for crazy unrelated characters such as Dante (Devil May Cry), Kratos (God of War) Sub Zero (Motal Kombat) heck I wouldn't be surprised if people would ask for Mario (Mario Franchise). Personally I wouldn't even try to get someone from a non Blizzard Universe.
Just call him The Superior Man, swap the color of his outfit and change the symbol to that of the Nexus. Or come up with a better name than I did.
06/28/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Pdunz
Just call him The Superior Man, swap the color of his outfit and change the symbol to that of the Nexus. Or come up with a better name than I did.

Now comes into question the fact that Superman is practically immortal when hit with the rays of a yellow star and has no power when under the rays of a red sun (If I remember his lore correctly) and is only weaked with Kryptonite. If "Superior Man" is a recreation of Superman then he would have those and be only weakened by one or two things.
if they bring superman to hots ill never play again
06/29/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Dshobz01
06/28/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Pdunz

Now comes into question the fact that Superman is practically immortal when hit with the rays of a yellow star and has no power when under the rays of a red sun (If I remember his lore correctly) and is only weaked with Kryptonite. If "Superior Man" is a recreation of Superman then he would have those and be only weakened by one or two things.
No, because he'd be a reference to the version of Superman seen in Blizzard's game, where he could easily be killed by a biker gang with chainsaws :P

EDIT: to Clarify, this is a joke. I'd rather not see Supes included in this game as anything more than a skin (if even that).
No if the hero doesn't come from one of Blizzard's games they wont add them at all.
06/29/2018 09:10 PMPosted by GroovyGhoul
No if the hero doesn't come from one of Blizzard's games they wont add them at all.

and that is how it should be