Alextrazza Issue

Hero and Skin Suggestions
08/06/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Randall
Alextrasza in HotS is 100x better than Alex in WoW. Thicc dragon mom is best dragon mom. WoW Alex is nigh-creepy levels of skinny.

It's how she is written. Noone wants her to be just skeleton with no armor. We just want her to look more like elf. By standards of WOW wich is place she came from (so she should goes by WoW's rules) she looks like dwarf.

you can't care about human standards.

Hots themselves confirmed that she is based on Blood Elf in their cinematic. They can change her body little to not look same as Sylvanas or Valeera (same proportions and still looks different). All that is needed is to have her stern face, hair color, horns and skinny body as she was described in all books and lore stories. Just give her entirely new armor and everyone will be fine. Just have it at least as her lorefriendly skin.
inspiration: https://img00.deviantart.net/865b/i/2017/172/e/b/glorious_alexstrasza___queen_of_life_by_cinderys-dbdie8q.jpg

And Blood/High Elves in lore "A high elf is usually a little over 6 feet in height and weighs between 100 to 175 pounds, depending on gender." (= over 1,8 meters tall & 45 to 80 kg heavy)

Want Blood Elf to be "thicc" is like to want greyhound to be fat. It's something that would cause him a lot of pain and health problems. It's in their nature to be skinny. Same as Blood Elves.
Who want can play her very creative ingame model that is now, but those who want to play with Alex that is not lore unfriendly should get possibility to play it. Even as just skin.
Im surprised that this "issue" still persist, I propose keep her Hots Model since you cant deny some people have liken her that way more, (like me) as I have seen her other model, yes it's lore wise friendly, but it takes away her motherly figure and etc. And thus I have taken a liking her New Hots Model more....

Instead Hots Team can just make a WoW Model Skin, so that everyone can be happy and satisfied....
I love blood elfs. I love especialy that they've made skin for Sylvanas when she looks like blood elf instead of gothic girl. I started to play few days ago and when I saw her I thought that she reminds me of someone. When I read it's Alexstrasza I was kind of disappointed that one of blood elf family is missing her blood elf appearance. I know it's just disguise, but even so it's kind of sad for me. I like the model, but it's not Alexstrasza I knew from game.
So it would be really awesome to get her wow appearance as skin for her.

PS. I was really surprised when I saw here how many topics about her is.
It is obvious that the model of WOW is more suited to modern standards of beauty. This character was conceived beautiful, more beautiful than an ordinary person and you should not make it more human. Of course, you may like HOTS model more, but it is worth understanding that your tastes differ from most. Basically everyone just wants to see Alextraza from WOW.So why not? After all, the current model will not go anywhere.
08/07/2018 03:22 AMPosted by Freedom
08/06/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Randall
Alextrasza in HotS is 100x better than Alex in WoW. Thicc dragon mom is best dragon mom. WoW Alex is nigh-creepy levels of skinny.

It's how she is written. Noone wants her to be just skeleton with no armor. We just want her to look more like elf. By standards of WOW wich is place she came from (so she should goes by WoW's rules) she looks like dwarf.

you can't care about human standards.

Hots themselves confirmed that she is based on Blood Elf in their cinematic. They can change her body little to not look same as Sylvanas or Valeera (same proportions and still looks different). All that is needed is to have her stern face, hair color, horns and skinny body as she was described in all books and lore stories. Just give her entirely new armor and everyone will be fine. Just have it at least as her lorefriendly skin.
inspiration: https://img00.deviantart.net/865b/i/2017/172/e/b/glorious_alexstrasza___queen_of_life_by_cinderys-dbdie8q.jpg

And Blood/High Elves in lore "A high elf is usually a little over 6 feet in height and weighs between 100 to 175 pounds, depending on gender." (= over 1,8 meters tall & 45 to 80 kg heavy)

Want Blood Elf to be "thicc" is like to want greyhound to be fat. It's something that would cause him a lot of pain and health problems. It's in their nature to be skinny. Same as Blood Elves.
Who want can play her very creative ingame model that is now, but those who want to play with Alex that is not lore unfriendly should get possibility to play it. Even as just skin.

holy that first link is awsome;i want it so badly now.
08/07/2018 04:22 AMPosted by CVA
Im surprised that this "issue" still persist, I propose keep her Hots Model since you cant deny some people have liken her that way more, (like me) as I have seen her other model, yes it's lore wise friendly, but it takes away her motherly figure and etc. And thus I have taken a liking her New Hots Model more....

Instead Hots Team can just make a WoW Model Skin, so that everyone can be happy and satisfied....

skin option, like diablo has his d3 model vs more bulky one from past.
Would be perfect.
Question is If they will ever give it to her. And if than When?
So Alexstrasza now has great new skin. I love them, yet I still miss that we have just this Alexstrasza https://www.boostingfactory.com/Boosting/images/alexstrasza.png
while they promised us to get http://blzmedia-a.akamaihd.net/heroes/media/promo/blizzcon-2017/hero-alexstrasza-humanoid-form.png wich is much mre lore friendly. I do not care if she has ears, yet by those ears they showed us that some of them did read lore so they know she was disguise as High Elf.

I still want her typical face and blood elf body.. Not just random human. She used to wear dress, yet she always had High/Blood Elf body
it is spelled alexstrasza
in WoW she was originally a reskin of Sylvanas, who is a undead elf (IE anorexic to the point of lethality, if she weren't, you know, an undead elf).

They updated her look when they added her to HotS to account for the fact that she's a shapeshifting dragon Aspect of Life, and people who think visible hip bones are a requirement for being considered an Actual Human Being for women are furious.
09/24/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Deshara
in WoW she was originally a reskin of Sylvanas, who is a undead elf (IE anorexic to the point of lethality, if she weren't, you know, an undead elf).

They updated her look when they added her to HotS to account for the fact that she's a shapeshifting dragon Aspect of Life, and people who think visible hip bones are a requirement for being considered an Actual Human Being for women are furious.

You have to be blind or ignorant. Her old model was blood elf lady in dress https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/6/61897/1333161-alexstrasza2uz9.jpg

You can ignore her model that used just body not head, But you can't ignore race! She is dragon that disguised herself as High Elf! High Elves are NOT humans. As a girl it offends me that we have to have this so someone doesn't feel hurt. Why? because Sonya is nice girl, Zarya too. But both are human and written to be like they are. Alexstrasza was described as High Elf. Because for most of world "fat" rules doesn't men that you have to make other species too.

Even they showed her how she should look like in their cinematic
http://blzmedia-a.akamaihd.net/heroes/media/promo/blizzcon-2017/hero-alexstrasza-humanoid-form.png

in their official art:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/9/96/AlexstraszaTCG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130103062041
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/b/bf/Alexstrasza.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20140503155135

I like her curent model. But it's not Alexstrasza. It's just some random lady in her costume. What me as many others here wants is to get her lorefriendly skin. We don't need her "original" model to be deleted.. you still can play it. But we want what we deserve and what they promised us.
09/24/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Deshara

Stop forcing her to be something that you want! Alexstrasza is independent woman! You have no right to force her to behave as human when she is not! How dare you! She's too not telling you that you should become buffalo based on what she thinks about you!