Azmodan is RUINED. Yes RUINED.

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next

All shall burn which is a great build for team play is now limited to few seconds. This means no more taking down towers, golems, varians, etc. I was excieted to get a reworked DAN but not I am mad. I am not sure of the role of the DAN anymore but one this is for sure it is not fun or as useful.
Best DAN is in street fighter series anyway.
Azmo was buffed in every way.

People say he’s bad now like as if he wasn’t complete trash before lol. Guess you’re going to have to learn how to dunk instead of mindlessly lasering buildings now, huh?
07/10/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Extinguisher
Azmo was buffed in every way.

People say he’s bad now like as if he wasn’t complete trash before lol. Guess you’re going to have to learn how to dunk instead of mindlessly lasering buildings now, huh?

No, he wasn't.
Not to mention your commentary also doesn't have any contact with reality, only proving you have no idea what you are talking about.
07/10/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Kaama

All shall burn which is a great build for team play is now limited to few seconds. This means no more taking down towers, golems, varians, etc. I was excieted to get a reworked DAN but not I am mad. I am not sure of the role of the DAN anymore but one this is for sure it is not fun or as useful.

All shall burn isn't good for team play... that's a QM solo lane build.
Blizzard nerfing a lane pushing build?! Color me surprised.
Azmodan got major buff with the rework. The AA build is bonkers and bound to get nerfed.

Totally agree, Orb build is ruined the missile speed nerf and the impact visibility makes Orb build unplayable for pvp. Orb is now mostly a pve thing. Shame they failed another rework.
its like theres no point to playing him anymore..his only defense move is gone.. now he's just a slow lumbering target with no means to be effective....guess back to playing zag
Can't Azmosmash unsuspecting people think they are safe anymore.

They get an email sent from the present to the past two weeks prior letting them know when and where that Q will land.

I know I'm the minority but I hated the Malf rework and stopped playing him, this will probably be the second Hero that I stop playing.
All shall burn build was gutter trash and could only be used in near imppecible situations in which the enemy team lacks any form of stun, CC, or interrupts which will almost never be the case.(the same reason Gul’dans lifedrain build is never picked)

Oh my god... you might actually have to interact with the enemy team instead of just buldings, now!

The horror...
so far the 3 games ive seen azmo in hes pretty much been a game winner.

soooo

The highest ranked GM asmo main thinks the changes are OK.

Maybe you should L2P?
All shall burn which is a great build for team play is now limited to few seconds.

Ah yes, all shall burn the "i don't care about anything but this lane and do nothing in teamfights beause I got stunned once build".
I actually quite like how they buffed his numbers in the live patch.
Globe travels faster and stuff :P
Still need a test drive of Azmodan to confirm if this is true, or it might be just lack of player skills of the hero. I always double check these claims, so I never really take early posts word for it- even on PTR try outs.

Is it the shoes?
07/10/2018 10:32 AMPosted by RvolverJesus
Can't Azmosmash unsuspecting people think they are safe anymore.

They get an email sent from the present to the past two weeks prior letting them know when and where that Q will land.

I know I'm the minority but I hated the Malf rework and stopped playing him, this will probably be the second Hero that I stop playing.

I get the feeling most of my mains that got reworked i lost interest
Diablo, Kerrigan, tassadar, dehaka,lunara, malthael ,tyrael ,zagara ,alarak ( i was much deadlier with the old alarak), medivh and now azmodan.
No.

Azmo is putting up even bigger numbers on the damage charts than before. He is not ruined, he ruins.