The end of Starcraft Heroes?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Overmind is nigh impossible to implement, Mengsk is not a fighter, and we dont really have any relevant protoss, that wouldnt be clones now that Fenix has been added.

Is Blizzard going to pull the plug on Starcraft until starcraft 3 is announced? Maybe focus on some more Diablo heroes, finally?
Mengsk is not a fighter
The deckard would like to tell you a story
Karax
Vorazun
Talandar
Rohana
Selendis
Talis
Ulrezaj
Warbringer

There are plenty of Heroes for Protoss.

Tosh
Warfield
Swann
Egon Stettman
Mira Han
Matt Horner

There are still a few good Heroes for Terran that can fight.

Izsha
Niadra
Zurvan

Sadly, I don't think Zerg has that many named Heroes left that are not units turned Heroes.
Yea its Zerg with harder to add heroes not Protoss specially in names and actual units since alot of there units are now used in the kits of others although i did notice the Zergling isn't on Kerrigan and became a mount now.

Protoss lack variety cause if you notice alot of the ones we have in game right now half the kits of two unit sets but anything is still doing like Bliztron wrote a concept for a Protoss Sentry who isn't like Probius or Tassadar.

Terrans like Mengsk are still fully usable they just need something good to work with them like saying Mengsk isn't a fighter is a insult to one of my most used heroes ie Deckard Cain, i got Mengsk written down on my to-do list and might come after i finish Magister Umbric and my first nexus original hero (hint his name is Aharon), my idea for Mengsk is sort of a wave pusher with his own bodyguards while Mengsk is a ranged hero.

Also there are neutral force characters to use as well such as the several types of Hybrids or even Amon himself in shade or hybrid form.
I think LoTV gives a lot more variation to Protoss.

For example, there are 3 types of zealots. One use a spear with whirlwind. One got charge that move through unit and an AOE stun. Then we have Sentinel that reconstruct itself if dies. Now if you combine these 3 into one you can probably get a new hero. (I'm hoping Adun hehe)

For sentry I think you can combine it with the other 2 variant (havoc and energizer) and get a distinct kit from Tassadar
For Protoss we have:

Karax
Raszagal
Vorazun
Talandar
Rohana
Selendis
Talis
Ji'nara
Ulrezaj

For Terrans we have:

Tosh
Warfield
Swann
Egon Stettman
Mira Han
Matt Horner
Mengsk

For Zerg we have:

Izsha
Niadra
Zurvan
Brakk
Yagdra
Kraith
Silvan
07/13/2018 05:15 PMPosted by Stef0w1
Mengsk is not a fighter

I actually made Hero Concept for Mengsk so if you are interested check it out.
https://www.heroesfire.com/hots/concept/arcturus-mengsk-9801

And after Baby Murloc anything is possible in HotS.
Also they don't need to be living heroes
Duran
Duke
etc
Overmind is nigh impossible to implement

Strongly disagree.
If there's a zerg unit hero, it should be a mutalisk.
07/14/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Marrossi
Mengsk is not a fighter

I must admit that trait is pretty neat and unique my Mengsk was gonna be sort of Bodyguarded by his own elite guard, mind if i use some of yours for reference in the future when i start my Mengsk concept?.
Torrasque.
Come on, one of the things I remember most from Brood war was that unkillable ultralisk.
Here's my current working list of all potential Starcraft additions. Characters with an asterisk are characters I have made concepts for, which can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20753149501

Zerg
-Overmind*
-Izsha
-Broodlord
-Yagdra
-Lurker*
-Viper
-Blightbringer
-Thakras (Defiler)
-Brakk*
-Ethan Stewart (Infested Diamondback)
-Green Eyes (Overlord)
-Niadra

Terran
-Egon Stetmann
-Rory Swann*
-Gabriel Tosh
-Horace Warfield*
-Emperor Mengsk*
-Professor Ariel Hanson
-Matt Horner
-Mira Han*
-Raven
-Adjutant
-Stone (Renegade Ghost)*
-Alan Schezar, Scavenger Crime Lord (in Goliath)
-Reigel
-HERC
-Rosemary Dahl
-Ryk Kydd
-Vik

Protoss
-Urun
-Selendis (core hero w/ Mothership?)
-Mohander (Void Ray)
-Sentry*
-Ma’lash/Ji’nara (as an Ascendant)*
-Vorazun*
-Karax*
-Talandar
-Rohana the Preserver*
-Talis (Adept)*
-Khastiana, the Immortal*
-Ulrezaj
-Mojo, Scout Pilot
-Warbringer, Prime Reaver
-Danimoth, Prime Arbiter (Maybe)
-Aurana
-Nyon

Starcraft Other
-Maar (Hybrid Dominator)
-Narud/Duran
-Experiment A626 (Moebius hybrid)
-Hybrid of Castanar (Hybrid Reaver/Behemoth)
How about a hero that u are 10 zerlings
07/14/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Damian
07/14/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Marrossi

I must admit that trait is pretty neat and unique my Mengsk was gonna be sort of Bodyguarded by his own elite guard, mind if i use some of yours for reference in the future when i start my Mengsk concept?.

First TY for feedback. As for the trait I was inspired with Alex and Rag traits that show the true form of the hero on long cooldown. And yes use what you need, I made the concept to bring Mengsk to spotlight so other people making concepts is part of it. I just hope Mengsk makes it into game soon.
07/13/2018 05:49 PMPosted by TheWarchief
Mengsk is not a fighter
The deckard would like to tell you a story

Deckard is the perfect example of why Mengsk is a terrible idea.
07/15/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Marrossi
07/14/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Damian

First TY for feedback. As for the trait I was inspired with Alex and Rag traits that show the true form of the hero on long cooldown. And yes use what you need, I made the concept to bring Mengsk to spotlight so other people making concepts is part of it. I just hope Mengsk makes it into game soon.

After reading your design there i really want him now as well.
Overmind is nigh impossible to implement, Mengsk is not a fighter, and we dont really have any relevant protoss, that wouldnt be clones now that Fenix has been added.

Is Blizzard going to pull the plug on Starcraft until starcraft 3 is announced? Maybe focus on some more Diablo heroes, finally?

Yhea, and Blizzard said they want to implement Mengsk and Overmind because they are evil and want to give us fake hopes, right?

There is no relevant Protoss now... yhea, Vorazun, Karax, Talandar, Selendis, Rohana, Aldaris, Raszagal (ok, this last probably will be a Vorazun skin) are totally minor characters that nobody remember.
And btw, a SC3 will not make sense, the story is over.
07/13/2018 05:49 PMPosted by TheWarchief
...The deckard would like to tell you a story

Deckard is the perfect example of why Mengsk is a terrible idea.
Deckard is the perfect exmple of why Mengsk is most certainly possible.
I would love to see more Starcraft heroes. I think the only one we have gotten this year is Fenix of the top of my head