For who would you like a Hallow's End skin this year?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I could not have been more surprised and pleased with her fine Nexomania additions last spring, but I can't help but feel like Lunara is a couple years overdue for a pseudo Headless Horsewoman get-up of sorts. The likeness seems to be public domain, and whereas all Blizzard would really be doing is putting a jack-o-lantern onto their Dryad's neck, I don't foresee there being any monkaS legal angles involved any way, heh.

How about you all? Which heroes would you like to see get decked up for the next annual event & what sort of skin ideas do you have for them?
I think Probius as a little flying sheet ghost with spectral builds would be cute. I'd like to see more actual gimmicky Halloween costumes in game and I've been patiently waiting for a Butcher American Football skin pls blizz.
Also a Mr. Toad style Murky would be amazing
...I've been patiently waiting for a Butcher American Football skin...
Every time Diablo Shadow Charges someone into a wall, all I can think of is a forward getting checked into the end boards, and in that moment how appropriate the Lord of Terror would look in a hockey jersey...
Just a few ideas here:
attractive nurse Morales.
attractive dungeon warden Maiev.
attractive police woman D.Va.
attractive cow girl Valla.
attractive soldier Nova.
They need a Frankenstein's Monter skin for Leoric where he swings a severed leg or tree branch or something. That'd help round out the classic MGM monster themes that already exist with Count Arthas, Frankenstein's Bride Kerrigan, Dr Jeckel/Mr. Hyde Greymain. Now we just need a Mummy theme for someone.
Mummy Nazeebo?
Creature from the Black Lagoon Murky.
What if there was Voldo Artanis, Astolfo Varian, and Loli Butcher (Cursed to become one) for Halloween?
Spider Fenix (or could be like the Tomb of the Spider Queen, and then wouldn't even need to be Hallowe'en).

Trick-or-treat Vikings (dressed like three kid trick-or-treaters).

Raven Medivh (Raven form instead of crow form, in general just much more sinister and dark looking).

Mummified Stukov (Throws wrappings instead of his parasites, massive shove would look nice, and lurking arm could be a vortex of mummy's curse with beetles and what have you).

Candy-giver Lili (Dressed as one of those cheesy parent costumes, and instead of throwing cups to allies to heal, throws candy).

Undead Rexxar (with an undead animal companion).

Cardboard Spacemarine Raynor

Toy sword Varian (plastic looking shield, standard kid's knight costume, and his attacks would make the bonking sound that monkey Samuro has).
Last year there were a Dreadwood Lunara portrait so im guessing theres a concept for a creepy Dreadwood Lunara (with a will'o wisp :) )
And im REALLY hopeing this year we will get it :)
The Jackal Illidan (or Tomb Guardian whatever)
I could see us getting a Hallow's End skin for some of the OW characters that have one in OW. Maybe we could get some of those
07/27/2018 12:13 AMPosted by Offline65
Last year there were a Dreadwood Lunara portrait so im guessing theres a concept for a creepy Dreadwood Lunara (with a will'o wisp :) )
And im REALLY hopeing this year we will get it :)
Please Blizzard can we has??
Honestly? i want something horrifying for a change instead of kiddy based gotta mix it up every now and then after all.
07/27/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Damian
Honestly? i want something horrifying for a change instead of kiddy based gotta mix it up every now and then after all.

True, some characters could have some crazy awesome skins for them. First person that comes to mind is Stiches but he already has a Hallow's End skin. Though I am sure that Blizz could come up with something for some people. Maybe make some characters a zombie? That would be interesting
Pumpkin Ragnaros?

Maybe he has a darker color or maybe crows flying around him while in Molten Core. His head would have a pumpkin.
07/28/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Slombeeper
Pumpkin Ragnaros?

Maybe he has a darker color or maybe crows flying around him while in Molten Core. His head would have a pumpkin.

Honestly at this point anything for Ragnaros would be good. I'd even take him as an Ice Cream Elemental. He came out at the same time as Varian and Varian has gotten two new skins types (Commandant (5 skins) and Grand Marshel (3 skins)) and 4 different recolors (2 for his stock skin, 1 for the old mastery skin, and one for Lo'gosh) where as the Firelord has gotten none