MSVCP120.dll is missing

Technical Support
Dear Blizzard,
I was playing normally but then the game suddenly crashed with the following message:

"The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

What does that mean? why did the file suddenly out of no where go missing and I was playing just fine before?

Please help, thanks!
Hey Streber,

This may mean you are missing the Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable package which can be found here.
That was fast! Thank you!

I just installed it. I'm going to test it and do a game against AI just to be sure and not to ruin some one's game.
Just completed an AI game and it didn't crash! but lags were really heavy, I suppose this however has nothing to do with the original problem.

Thanks again :)
Hey Streber,

We can definitely keep working with you to fix that lag problem! Usually it's a good idea to go through these steps. It would also be worth trying these steps.

If this persists, would you be able to provide some system files?

1) Press Windows Key + R.
2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
4) Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
5) Paste the DxDiag into a new post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

Also include a MTR while playing. To do this, download WinMTR and type 185.60.112.157 in the "Host" field. Click start, then play for about 20 minutes after you get issues, then click on "Copy text to clipboard". Come back to the forum and paste the results here.
Hello Zenlaka,

I have sad news! the original problem came back! I logged in later after that AI game and played QM. First match, all went smooth, second match however the game crashed with the same error message.

I tried to search deep in the internet about the subject. One suggestion said that I should copy this file into the game folder. I did that and tried two AI games after, there were no problems. However I'm scared to play QM or ranked anymore x).
Another suggestion was that I should also download the 32 bit version of Microsoft visual C++ in addition to the 64 bit version that matches my system type, so I'm gonna also try that and test some more PvP games *fingers are crossed*

About the lags, It was only at that time, maybe server issues? regardless I will try the steps you provided and see if the lags would come back regularly. If so, I'll post the analysis here as requested.

I really appreciate your help and time :)
Just an update: Installing the 32 bit version only made things worse, in three games against AI and with AI teammates it crashed with the following error reports:

2CE0501F-95BC-4332-ABAA-FEA5295BE0A3

3FF7453B-B07E-4E2F-BD5F-EDFE7E9038C5

036C7E40-9D9A-4756-8BDB-27014ECC00E8

So I had to uninstall the 32 bit version and keep 64 bit version. I played several other AI games, one co-op game and one brawl, all seemed to work perfectly. Unfortunately my time didn't allow me to test further with QM, but if the original problem was affecting all modes indeed and not just QM, then it seems "until now" that copying MSVCP120.dll file to the game folder was the right solution. If any thing new happens, I'll post it here :)
having the same problem here on QM

always when trying to take the siege merc camp.

installed the vcredist_x64.exe from the site recomended by zenlaka, but the problem persist.
Hey Facada,

Would you be able to provide your DxDiag?

1) Press Windows Key + R.
2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
4) Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
5) Paste the DxDiag into a new post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.
Hi Zenlaka. The problem is solved now.

Other softwares started presenting erratic behaviour. So i executed a hardware check.

The problema was ram memory.

i replaced it and everything is fine now.

thanks for the suport.