My Thanks Blizzard #2

General Discussion
07/10/2018 02:05 PMPosted by BlizzLana
07/10/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Wisthler

I wish you guys were active with people blowing smoke up your butt as with people showing you clear complains about the multiple flaws your game has.

Really, that would be fantastic.

And no, not every single post about that is just rage, there are posts with constructive criticism.

I agree there are posts with constructive criticism, and many folks are offering fantastic insight as players -- I assure you I am on the hunt for posts with constructive criticism within my field of expertise that I can comment on.

In the mean time, I'll respond to the art threads that I find! Thank you for caring so much about the game.

GLHF,
--Lana B

A minor one: Does anyone else have the same problem with Kel'Thuzad's and Alex dragon's basic attacks? sometimes in a team fight chaos I click unwillingly the attack and move buttons really fast that I end up with neither moving nor attacking, just Alex shaking her head and Kel'Thuzad shaking his arm xD. Their attack animation is impressive but really annoying at times. It happens only with these two x)

It really warms my heart seeing blues actually care and comment about player's opinions. Many thanks for your time <3
...the art team has definitely done a great job with giving heroes cool and interesting skins and mounts for each hero.
I couldn't agree more. The art and resulting immersion makes this game so much better than it already would be. LoL defectors often comment on the eye candy first thing when they try out HotS. And Lunar New Year is so breathtakingly gorgeous, I can't imagine how much time and love the artists must have invested in it. <3

But while we have you here, can you comment on the state of Li-Ming's Templar skins? Are her focus and the abilities ever going to be colored appropriately to the various tints' respective lore?

Also, is she ever going to get her kill streak announcement bug fixed? So many of us Grey DeLisle fans would sorely appreciate that, and a Li-Ming announcer would about make my year.
07/10/2018 02:05 PMPosted by BlizzLana
07/10/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Wisthler

I wish you guys were active with people blowing smoke up your butt as with people showing you clear complains about the multiple flaws your game has.

Really, that would be fantastic.

And no, not every single post about that is just rage, there are posts with constructive criticism.

I agree there are posts with constructive criticism, and many folks are offering fantastic insight as players -- I assure you I am on the hunt for posts with constructive criticism within my field of expertise that I can comment on.

In the mean time, I'll respond to the art threads that I find! Thank you for caring so much about the game.

GLHF,
--Lana B

Hope you are having a good day.

Love the game. Feel the community is a bit too... rambunctious and mischievous on the Americas server for the disciplinary policies to be as strict as they are. Especially in regards to abusive chat. Sorry if I am over-stepping.

I am glad you are getting involved on the forums. People do appreciate it.
07/10/2018 04:23 PMPosted by Sickroom

But while we have you here, can you comment on the state of Li-Ming's Templar skins? Are her focus and the abilities ever going to be colored appropriately to the various tints' respective lore?

I'd like this too and I don't even play Ming much. Details like this are what make skins so fun! In the frenzy of a battle I often don't have time to notice what specific skins people are wearing, but I do notice the squid beak in Stukov's lurking arm and Diablo's fire stomp color.

And uh... --slides in https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20753586544?page=1 from skin/hero suggestion forum--

For all those dedicated Probius players out there, whose hopes were raised over a year ago. I think the probe could use a little touch up and love too!
07/10/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Kelsier
Lana you know who did the Cassia little shield bash animation? It's adorable

Matt Parker!

07/10/2018 04:07 PMPosted by AlternateZ

Thanks for answering to this thread I may not be the OP but it really says a lot when a blue answers something.

Btw may I ask if there is a possibility to update Hearthing animations to some older heroes like Malfurion? Giving him some sort of WoW Dreamway or Tyrande.

Seeing great Hearthing animations such as Cain's makes me wish older heroes could get similar ones

I just wrote a similar reply to this somewhere else --

With so much upcoming content, it can be challenging to go back and plus some of our veteran characters but not impossible. I had the chance to animate a new hearth for ETC years after he was originally released, and Matt Parker recently had the chance to go back in and create an incredible new hearth for Valla. This stuff is definitely on our radar, and our backlog, to sneak in when we have the bandwidth to do so.
07/09/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Tazrizen

Any chance that some of the similar ranged heroes can get similar animations?
I mean jimmy has that big old sword at the end of his gun but always prefers to shoot. (I know it's a bayonette but look at that thing, ITS MASSIVE!)

Hey Tazrizen,

Jimmy now stabs'm full of daylight in melee range.

--Lana B
n.n

https://rpvpve.tumblr.com

confirmed
09/18/2018 11:12 AMPosted by BlizzLana
07/09/2018 06:15 PMPosted by Tazrizen

Any chance that some of the similar ranged heroes can get similar animations?
I mean jimmy has that big old sword at the end of his gun but always prefers to shoot. (I know it's a bayonette but look at that thing, ITS MASSIVE!)

Hey Tazrizen,

Jimmy now stabs'm full of daylight in melee range.

--Lana B

At last, my melee Raynor build is viable.

(Thanks guys, looks great!)
Did not expect a Blizzard employee to revive my old thread lol.
Oh, I can't wait for Zagara's human-ish skins to get facial animations too :P
And Spirit Healer Auriel too :P
Tyrande has a beautiful idle animation with her sentinel ^^
<span class="truncated">...</span>

GLHF,
--Lana B

Thanks for answering to this thread I may not be the OP but it really says a lot when a blue answers something.

Btw may I ask if there is a possibility to update Hearthing animations to some older heroes like Malfurion? Giving him some sort of WoW Dreamway or Tyrande.

Seeing great Hearthing animations such as Cain's makes me wish older heroes could get similar ones

Don't get used to it. The forums get severely neglected.
Did something changed on Lunaras melee animation?
I haven't seen much changes on it, but maybe i just got use to her animation over the years :)