Nerf Door

General Discussion
Highly Rated
Now that they've revealed the next hero will be Door, I'm pretty sure we all know he'll be OP. I suggest nerfs.
07/24/2018 12:54 PMPosted by doctordeath
Now that they've revealed the next hero will be Door, I'm pretty sure we all know he'll be OP. I suggest nerfs.

Did you just assume the Doors gender?
in rpg's characters can slay hundreds of powerful monsters, dragons, or other things, only to reach a door which they can't pass no matter how hard they try

it took 3 major patches of battering for them to open the gate for icecrown citadel, if arthas had 3 or 4 more doors they would never be able to reach him no matter how hard they tried
True story:
Once my brother and me were playing D&D as kids, but we were smart kids that knew our DM was an !@#$%^, we sat there for 3 hours figuring out how we could trump everything behind the door, it was our first dungeon.
Doors had enough being judged by their knobs.

#doorlove
You have it wrong, think what are walls attached to, remember this is a teaser. Clearly this is the reintroduction of the walls hero. There was this walls hero in beta that for a massive Nerf thread, the thread seems to have been locked, and the hero was removed from the game. I wish I could find that walls thread again.
07/24/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Hexi

lol
People want to get rid of hypermobility but the really OP hero is a totally non-mobile one, the door. LOL
Wait until you see the hero behind Door: Mengsk.
07/24/2018 01:27 PMPosted by Darak
People want to get rid of hypermobility but the really OP hero is a totally non-mobile one, the door. LOL

One of the door's abilities is 'George of the Jungle'. The tree that George of the Jungle used to crash into had been so damaged from wear and tear that it was chopped down and used as a material to help create the door. Further technological enhancements have allowed this wooden door to take on a cybernetic form.

This ability will cause people to crash into it and the faster they travel, the more damage it does. So a Genji dive against the door will one shot Genji.

The door's other ability is 'Hold the Door!'. This forces two players to involuntarily carry you wherever you want on the map.
It will hit you on the way out or you just like running into a door

i think we should censor Door's lewd victory pose tbh
This door leads to an elevator. Elevator boss confirmed.
People talk about mobility creep, the answer to it is obviously body-blocking creep. Door will bring body blocking to a whole new level.
Smashed finger heroic needs to be nerfed big time, no hero should have that kind of power.

I read that in Mockingbird's voice. If anyone reads some of Spider-man's comics, you probably know what I mean (ugh).

As for the Door, I believe it is here to kill us all after too many corny knock knock jokes D:

Lol at people downvoting this for no reason
Just wait till Chen 2.0 bursts out of that door with his powerful panda punches!
Atleast it doesn't come with stealth trait (non-reflective glass material). Otherwise you'll run right into it. Please don't suggest blizz to redesign it into that.
07/24/2018 03:17 PMPosted by LordShoe

The knob is too bulgy, I agree.
07/24/2018 03:17 PMPosted by LordShoe

I know right. Such a pose if fitting for a more lewd character, like rug, but it completely contradicts Door's character for the sake of blatant fan service. Honestly I don't know how they think they can get away with this, it's pure blasphemy and an insult to the loyal fans that fell in love with Door's character, not his body.