New Teaser, The Ashbringer

General Discussion
Am I the only one hoping this is Alexandros Mograine aka the original Ashbringer?
If they are going to bring an Ashbringer into the game, it sure as hell better NOT be Alexandros!
Alexandros was a badass. Hes the one that shares the same title as the blade.
I would at least be open to that but it'll likely be Whitemane, either as a Support or (less likely) the second Multiclass.
07/25/2018 05:06 PMPosted by FeralChaos
I would at least be open to that but it'll likely be Whitemane, either as a Support or (less likely) the second Multiclass.

Honestly I would dig the living !@#$ out of a multiclass priest. A shadow priest would be super fun in HotS, and since I mained support in WoW obviously I would love Disc/Holy joining in HotS as well. The benefit of them both being in the same hero is the draft ambiguity: early picked multiclass priests would conceal potential support and assassin picks, leaving room for some last-pick CHEESE which I am ever fond of
07/25/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Ekata
07/25/2018 05:06 PMPosted by FeralChaos

Honestly I would dig the living !@#$ out of a multiclass priest. A shadow priest would be super fun in HotS, and since I mained support in WoW obviously I would love Disc/Holy joining in HotS as well. The benefit of them both being in the same hero is the draft ambiguity: early picked multiclass priests would conceal potential support and assassin picks, leaving room for some last-pick CHEESE which I am ever fond of
I still remember my vanilla shadow priest; everything but a warlock ran when they saw me riding up in my epic mount. The good old days. I too hope it's a hybrid healer/assassin priest.