Whitemane's Quotes...

General Discussion
"I'm not bad, I'm just rendered that way" (Roger Rabbit reference)

"Renault always got a-RISE out of that one" (Arise, my champion)

"Me, a horseman of the Ebon blade? I would never serve the undead. Besides, do you think I'd be caught dead in black?"

"NOONE EXPECTS THE SCARLET INQUISITION!!!" My god she actually screams that..

All her W cackling...
https://clips.twitch.tv/TolerantLittlePastaSMOrc

Li Ming's got some competition for sassiest b**** (Edit: Noooo not the same voice actress, but still awesome!)
The cackling is so funny. It's probably the only reason why I will end up buying her.

Her Voice Actress has an insane range. I can recognise Jaina's easily anywhere, but Nova, Ming & Whitemane really sound different.
07/30/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Starmie
The cackling is so funny. It's probably the only reason why I will end up buying her.

Her Voice Actress has an insane range. I can recognise Jaina's easily anywhere, but Nova, Ming & Whitemane really sound different.

Yeah I love that voice actor. I also remember her as Azula in the Avatar: the Last Airbender show. And now this person is too? Grey does a lot of voice acting lol, eapecially for Blizzard it seems.
Damn there is a Whitemane announcer too. Closes thing to an Azula announcer?

Azula = Grey Delisle for those who never watched avatar
07/30/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Steaksauce

Still waiting on a proper Li-Ming announcer for the real Azula voice.
Wait, Grey DeLise is voice acting Whitemane?

...Well, I still think the character’s design is weak, but now I’m going to have to buy her anyways.

Edit: It's not DeLise, I've been had!

Never have we seen a truly fierce woman since Azula.
07/30/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Starmie

Yea, I was worried she'll sound too similar to Li Ming but she sounds almost like a different VA.

Wait wait wait, the same voice actor for Li-ming and Azula?? (And also Nova!)
Wow, this made my day just now.
07/30/2018 11:29 PMPosted by ChefNasty
Yea, I was worried she'll sound too similar to Li Ming but she sounds almost like a different VA.

As a matter of fact she is a different VA! Grey DeLisle is super talented and does awesome work for many of our characters, but Whitemane in Heroes is actually voiced by Erica Lindbeck and she did an amazing job, especially on that laugh =)
07/31/2018 11:26 AMPosted by MattVi

As a matter of fact she is a different VA! Grey DeLisle is super talented and does awesome work for many of our characters, but Whitemane in Heroes is actually voiced by Erica Lindbeck and she did an amazing job, especially on that laugh =)

I really like the laugh Whitemane has. Erica if you ever see this you did a great job with it :)
Is there somewhere to look out who does the voice acting free l for HotS heroes in HotS or on the web page?
I promised myself I wouldn't spend any more money on Blizzard games until they fix the hots engine.... but as always, you folks really made a masterpiece of a character here. You may get my money for the that Sally psychedelic skin pack.

Model: 9.5/10
Animations: 10/10
Skin pack: 9/10
Voice acting 11/10
Kit: 4 or 8/10 I'm concerned that drafting a single ranged stun (Tyrande) will render her more useless than a punch drunk Yrel, unless I missed something important while playing her, but the kit is fun.

Overall: 9.5/10
07/31/2018 12:09 PMPosted by MrE
I promised myself I wouldn't spend any more money on Blizzard games until they fix the hots engine.... but as always, you folks really made a masterpiece of a character here. You may get my money for the that Sally psychedelic skin pack.

Voice acting 11/10
Kit: 4 or 8/10 I'm concerned that drafting a single ranged stun (Tyrande) will render her more useless than a punch drunk Yrel, unless I missed something important while playing her, but the kit is fun.

I have to admit I'm tempted. The art team did a great job again. But as long as the automated punishment system is in place, I won't risk spending any more real life coin that can be taken away because another player doesn't like how I play.

I was lied to! I was wondering how others 'knew' Grey was voicing Whitemane. Oh well, doesn't diminish the hero though. Thanks for confirming the VA!
For real though. We do need a Grey Delisle announcer, blizz please make a Li Ming announcer
The laugh is really on point. It reminds me of Cruela Deville from 100 Dalmatians. Not sure why but it seems fitting.
I'm glad the lead hero designer blue was here to set the record straight regarding Whitemane's VA.

Not entirely sure how people started thinking she had the same as Ming.

... Also Whitemane is possibly the most risque and sexually provocative hero so far.

That laugh Whitemane let forth is one of the reasons why she is so fierce. Honor praise Ms. Lindbeck.
07/31/2018 12:09 PMPosted by MrE

Voice acting 11/10

You never saw any Scarlet Crusader as fierce and fearsome as Whitemane, my friend.