Stukov on Alterac Pass

General Discussion
So I learned today that stukov can completely deny you the objective (at least when you're alliance and its on the bot side) by placing his silencing pool over the entrance from next to his fort. Me and my team thought this was absolutely ridiculous (first objective) because we literally couldn't take the objective without sieging a fort first. Which at those levels with the game neck and neck was impossible. I honestly have no idea how to fix this without !@#$ing over something, but I think it needs to get fixed. Any ideas?
Try to focus him down, or displace him with stun, silence or knockback. He can be annoying, but he has barely any escape, besides, if he keeps doing that, he can't heal his teammates. Good Luck
Have you considered using ranged abilities on him? Also him using silence like that means you fight 5 vs 4 essentially. Really cant see the problem here.
I understand how that would be frustrating. I say give the pool a cast time instead of infinite cast. This is a very specific map, hero, starting side combination so I don't see it being fixed just for this reason.
Did you not see the Stukov changes in the PTR notes?
We killed his entire team, it was just him left and he stood there pooling until his team respawned and two of us were down from attempting to dive him. They won the objective. No I don't read patch notes.
Here you go, as much as I don't like it, those days are gone come the Whitemane patch.

Growing Infestation (E)
Moved from Level 1
No longer increases the cooldown of Lurking Arm
New functionality:
Now reduces Lurking Arm’s channel duration to 4 seconds
Well ty and sorry to be a lazy scrub.
Wait until his Growing Infestation nerf goes live that lets him only channel the big Lurking Arm for 4s. Oh wait. No one will ever take this completely ruined talent anymore with its ridiculous 4s max. channel time...
08/02/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Nakazawa
Wait until his Growing Infestation nerf goes live that lets him only channel the big Lurking Arm for 4s. Oh wait. No one will ever take this completely ruined talent anymore with its ridiculous 4s max. channel time...

Hahah.

And on behalf of Stukov, I apologize for anyone who felt a little bit frustrated with his Lurking Arm, that wont be happening anymore.
08/02/2018 02:30 AMPosted by ForeverSalty
08/02/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Nakazawa

Hahah.

And on behalf of Stukov, I apologize for anyone who felt a little bit frustrated with his Lurking Arm, that wont be happening anymore.

it was only annoying because u could stack it the talent that let it last for 2.5sec? after u moved. blizz only had to put them in the same talent tier and let ppl chose which was the better choice for the map.
It's almost like a sustianed AoE silence + damage effect was going to cause problems ;)
Blizz has been trying to make that expanding talent "less picked" since they put it out, with nerf after nerf, I think they've finally succeeded now, it will most likely never be picked again. Guess I need to pick on of the other talents on that tier now, whatever those were I suppose...