Garrosh Rework (tank & bruiser options, more options)

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Hi all,

I will post below the link to my Garrosh rework, I find the actual Garrosh pretty boring, we have only 1 real talent path which is Warbreaker, Indomitable, Into the Fray, Warchief's challenge, shield, Earthshaker, Titanic Might.

So in my concept I tried to add some options. Comments and returns are welcome !!

https://heroeshearth.com/concepts/heroes/IaMBuck/garrosh/
They ruined Garrosh the day they nerfed his Q. He was so fun to play LOL.

I have to agreed with you on Garrosh's build monopoly. Its pretty boring.
1st of all, I don't think its boring, 2nd I happen to be level 195 with Garrosh and I don't think there is only one talent build I simply don't think there is only one mainstream. I depend my build on many factors, the map, the enemy, my teammates. I think before I choose unlike a lot of people who just follow a build a streamer showed them. 3rd I don't dislike your rework, I just don't think its needed.
I can see both sides. I find him op, but i also find some of his talents one-sided.
Playing Garrosh just feels like you’re only there to babysit your team.

If there’s someone diving your back line, you gotta throw em off your teammate. If there’s an enemy you want dead, just throw it to your team and hopefully they can kill him.

You just feel so powerless and passive playing him, no gap closer, no mobility or move speed, low damage, mediocre engage tool, unreliable CC. This hero not only completely misses his fantasy, but he just feels so clunky and awkward against people who know how to position well or just any ranged hero, really.
IaMBuck, I read your proposal, well done!
Garrosh currently has one Mainstream build with little to no modifications between his talents. You can check this in hotslogs at any league level. Obviously, this trend is smaller at low league levels, since people are still learning the game and trying everything.
Still, some of his current talents are interesting, but the way he is played prohibits him for using such talents. I think Garrosh demands a rework to adapt his talent to the way he is played.
Good proposal. I, either as a laugh or legitimate, would like an DoT talent based around Cairne's death called Magatha's Hand.
08/03/2018 08:28 PMPosted by TheWarchief
Playing Garrosh just feels like you’re only there to babysit your team.

If there’s someone diving your back line, you gotta throw em off your teammate. If there’s an enemy you want dead, just throw it to your team and hopefully they can kill him.

You just feel so powerless and passive playing him, no gap closer, no mobility or move speed, low damage, mediocre engage tool, unreliable CC. This hero not only completely misses his fantasy, but he just feels so clunky and awkward against people who know how to position well or just any ranged hero, really.

Completely agree sir!
08/03/2018 06:18 AMPosted by CreepTumorXC
1st of all, I don't think its boring, 2nd I happen to be level 195 with Garrosh and I don't think there is only one talent build I simply don't think there is only one mainstream. I depend my build on many factors, the map, the enemy, my teammates. I think before I choose unlike a lot of people who just follow a build a streamer showed them. 3rd I don't dislike your rework, I just don't think its needed.

For sure you can win a game and put on good and useful plays with kinda all talents, even body check. But the thing is, if you really want an optimal Garrosh build for HL, there is only 1 way. Warbreaker is the go to for disruption and sustain due to defensive measures at tier 13. Indomitable, into the fray are the absolute go to. No matter the map, the opponents, this talent tree is by far the best. The only way you can pick oppressor is maybe vs cho'gall but that's all.

Anyway, I appreciate your returns guys