Can't believe the next hero release?!?!

General Discussion
I don't mean whitemane, I've already accepted that.

I mean the hero they are releasing after Whitemane!!!! Why did they release that one instead of someone from my own list?!?

They need to get better at releasing heroes! I mean, you could also have release this hero instead of that! Come on guys!
but... what if they DO release one of the heroes on your own list:D, you really can never know for sure.
Where is your confirmation on who is after Whitemane? Lately Blizzard hasn't given out info on a new hero till after a skin event so knowing who it is is kinda important. You never said who it was so I have no idea on who your talking about
07/31/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Clarrus

I mean the hero they are releasing after Whitemane!!!! Why did they release that one instead of someone from my own list?!?

They need to get better at releasing heroes! I mean, you could also have release this hero instead of that! Come on guys!

blazzord pls
07/31/2018 11:14 AMPosted by BlizzLana

blazzord pls

LMAO, you are probably the funniest forum person for Blizzard that I can think of atm
BLAZZORD PLOX
Dammit guys they've already confirmed that Deathwing is too big for a fighting game! Maybe they'll add him as a stage hazard if we're lucky.
hi

07/31/2018 11:15 AMPosted by Dshobz01
funniest forum person for Blizzard that I can think of atm

also what is your list i don't see it.
BLAZZORD PLOX.

I wanted Alarak! Why not release him again?
blazzord pls

That Clarrus is quite the rascal! Good times!

Hey as you are in town can you show this thread to your colleagues?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20766826729?page=1

It will be a real eye opener!
07/31/2018 01:27 PMPosted by ForeverSalty
blazzord pls

That Clarrus is quite the rascal! Good times!

Hey as you are in town can you show this thread to your colleagues?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20766826729?page=1

It will be a real eye opener!

lol, i remember talking in that post

blazzord pls

Tell the developers to fix the damn matchmaking and ranking system you worthless pile of garbage.
07/31/2018 01:49 PMPosted by murrymurf
Tell the developers to fix the damn matchmaking and ranking system you worthless pile of garbage.

No need to act like that, no wonder they don't like to stick around here.

Sorry for that Lana, we are not all like that.
07/31/2018 01:50 PMPosted by ForeverSalty

No need to act like that, no wonder they don't like to stick around here.

Sorry for that Lana, we are not all like that.

Agreed. There is no need to yell at a staff member like that. If you have a problem with that stuff you kindly bring it up and ask for change, not call them a worthless pile of garbage. Don't be a toxic person and people will listen to what you have to say

looks like someone hasn't had human contact for the past few months. good luck friend
I can't believe we got this guy over (a prime evil/a warcraft 3 character/a blizzard classic hero). Its not like we don't have enough (mobile assassins/tanky disruptors/solo pushers), and instead of finally getting (a new demon/the first naga/something completely unexpected), we get (some weird meme character/a brooding edgelord/an annoyingly peppy character). Come on blizzard, when are you gonna listen to the community and start adding (more starcraft heroes/more diablo heroes/less overwatch heroes)?