Whitemane looks...

General Discussion
07/30/2018 04:02 PMPosted by Ridley
Not wearing pants is an important part of Sally's character lore.

Oh really? How so? Not being sarcastic I've truly never ever been into 'Blizzard' lore of any kind at all since I've only played LoL and Warframe extensively
07/30/2018 03:54 PMPosted by OrangeJuice
The only gripe I have about her is the fact she has no pants options in any of her skins/recolors.
Yo as much as I love bare thighs, I really dig stockings too ya know?
as much as i do like her revealing hips i d rly prefer the empress skin regarding the clothing at the hips zone
07/31/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Yawgmoth
as much as i do like her revealing hips i d rly prefer the empress skin regarding the clothing at the hips zone

I just really like the new hat, and am kinda bummed that it wasn’t added to her loot table....
07/30/2018 05:56 PMPosted by ohgodbeez
You leave Thighmane alone.

I prefer "Thigh Inquisitor" myself.

EDIT:

07/31/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Decus
What's up with all this censorship cult. Let the creators put their vision in motion. I think we can all see some flesh without being alarmed. Please, stop acting like school nuns.

This.
What's up with all this censorship cult. Let the creators put their vision in motion. I think we can all see some flesh without being alarmed. Please, stop acting like school nuns.
Whitemane's appearance is fine. Let's just get that one out of the way.
To me, her kit seems kinda feedy. I feel like I could snowball out of control at any second, and I won't be able to be valable. She's the healer version of Jaina, to be honest.
she looks amesome. her kit looks quite good except her E which just looks and feels useless and totally BORING.
I firmly believe that no matter what hero they release, there will be a sub group of people that will gripe with the choice.

1. There will be people who complain about the franchise they come from. There will be "not another hero from (insert warcraft or overwatch)" or "no one cares about heroes from (insert diablo and starcraft)".

2. No matter who it is, there be a section of people that have no idea who they are, or believe them to be minor characters. For instance those who did not play WOW before cataclysm may well have skipped scarlet monestary. On the other hand I remember the monastary being very popular in vanilla and BC. Especially whitemaine wing since she offered great priest gear.

3. People will gripe who asked for (insert hero) when they could have put in (insert hero they want). The thing is people value characters diferantly, so what is iconic or important to one person may be meh to another.

4. Just general complaints about kits being under powered, being over powered, kit does not fit hero, etc.
My issue with her look is that her outfit makes absolutely no sense on a priest. It's perfectly fine on someone like Li Ming who is a narcissistic show off. On Whitemane it's just fanservice for the sake of fanservice.

I'm okay with it but I'm disappointed none of her recolors have pants. Valeera has one, no idea why Whitemane doesn't.

Mind you, I'm not trying to censor anything. It's just a personal preference. I like it when what a character is wearing at least kind of makes sense for the character at hand.