Next Hero after Sally Whitemane?

Hero and Skin Suggestions
1 2 3 5 Next
She was confirmed on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/1022526969089421313
https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/status/1022536182910005248

Who comes after?
Ok with all of the demand for them, I'm sure it has to be a Diablo character. One of the lords of hell or Imperius. I'm surprised they didn't have Anduin instead of Whitemane honestly with BFA coming out so soon.
I feel like they're going to announce Reinhardt at gamescom together with the role changes, we don't have an Overwatch tank yet so it would be a great fit (D.va and Zarya are bruisers), also there hasn't been an Overwatch hero since december (Hanzo) :]
I want someone truly evil like Belial or Mephisto from Diablo, Deathwing from WoW or hell even Mengsk from Starcraft, liking the Sally Whitemane release cause shes a sort of chaotic middle ground character.
I think Elisande or Azshara.

If not, maybe Alleria or Vareesa are very hot I mean popular characters in World of Warcraft.

Don't forget about Ysera in her humanoid form. I like her humanoid form a bit more than her dragonform. I don't mind to see her instead of Death wing.
I am predicting a Diablo character. Imperius seems to be in demand but we could also finally see another Prime or Lesser Evil.
Darion Mograine or Variamathras. Both would be awesome
I suggest to rename the thread with "Whitemane" or who don't know well the character will be a bit confuse.
I think we will get an Overwatch character or a Diablo character.
07/27/2018 02:55 PMPosted by ZealousGamer
I think we will get an Overwatch character or a Diablo character.

I can more of see an Overwatch character being soon. The last Diablo character we got was Dekard who was before the Nexomaina event and the last Overwatch character was either Ana or Junkrat, I know they both came in with Volskya Foundry but I don't remember there order, and that was back in November I think. I just hope that if they do add one that they don't add 2 others in near instant succession like in 2017, that was annoying.
An Overwatch hero in 8 weeks.
Probably Overwatch. The overall pattern of releases, and it's been ages since they've had a character.
I hope papa Mengsk, I got superhyped after the first teaser.
Not the next hero but I would love a reveal at BlizzCon with Imperius battling Deathwing.

For the next one, it's probably going to be OW but I'm hoping for something SC. Maybe Duran/Narud.
I don't think it will be another Warcraft hero, we got Yrel and now Whitemane, after the Assassins of Warcraft incident Blizzard hasn't released more than two WC heroes in a row. We haven't got an OW hero since Hanzo but we had Junkrat and Anna before him, while for Diablo we had Deckard Cain, and before him Malthael a long time ago, so Diablo characters are more possible than another OW hero. Starcraft is in a weird place where we have some of the more requested heroes, together with some representatives of very iconic units, so I think the hero after the next will be a SC hero, and we'll see a Diablo hero very soon.

Now, we have to remember that Blizz isn't releasing hero after hero, they have a hero and then a rework, if the pattern continues, what hero might get a rework this time?
Given the timing, Anduin makes the most sense.
07/28/2018 09:28 AMPosted by GhostDragon
I don't think it will be another Warcraft hero, we got Yrel and now Whitemane, after the Assassins of Warcraft incident Blizzard hasn't released more than two WC heroes in a row. We haven't got an OW hero since Hanzo but we had Junkrat and Anna before him, while for Diablo we had Deckard Cain, and before him Malthael a long time ago, so Diablo characters are more possible than another OW hero. Starcraft is in a weird place where we have some of the more requested heroes, together with some representatives of very iconic units, so I think the hero after the next will be a SC hero, and we'll see a Diablo hero very soon.

Now, we have to remember that Blizz isn't releasing hero after hero, they have a hero and then a rework, if the pattern continues, what hero might get a rework this time?

Hopefully Kerrigan, and hopefully they'll make her feel a little bit like in SC2.
there was no OW for long time, i thing there will be some, maybe Sombra or Reinhardt. I for myself want some darkspear troll in game (vol'jin or rokhan would do) but there were 2 WC heroes in row so it wouldnt be fair to have 3. It would be cool to have some prime evil or imperius, or even somone from stracraft (like selendis or raszagal, but they would fit more as skins for artanis and zerathul)
I don't think Reinhardt offers anything original for HotS. In Overwatch, his gameplay is very unique, but here, its just another CC tank, except with a shield mechanic. From Overwatch, I think we would either see something totally unique, like Symmetra, or more simple, but still different from anything else, like McCree or Reaper (even though Reaper's Ultimate is similar to Valla's, but still seems like it would work differently).