Hero of the Storm the Red Viper Skin.

General Discussion
Hello game developer,
I love this new red viper skin, especially the red Genji's skin. It is super sexy. Congrats to you. One of the reasons why I still keep playing this game.
Oh the Art Department has never stoped tossing out 10/10 ideas and skins from day 1. I consider them to be best assets that the HOTS team has and the most competent.

There are some parts of the HOTS team I feel as if they do their jobs by just face rolling their keyboards and put a bow on what ever comes out then calls it a day.

But I feel like the art team truly puts in some serious work each week and only gives us products that they themselves are truly proud of at the end of the day.
Yeh the skin is epic. Genji is going to skyrocket in hl now! In the bans department that is.
07/30/2018 06:29 PMPosted by The9thHokage
Hello game developer,
I love this new red viper skin, especially the red Genji's skin. It is super sexy. Congrats to you. One of the reasons why I still keep playing this game.

Thank you so much for the love! I'll pass on your kind words to the team.
(I'm partial to the blue Stukov, myself)

GLHF,

--Lana B
Yeah, I really like all three skins. And that cybernetic take on Stukov! Whoo!
Yeah, they are really cool! Good job!

One of the reasons why I still keep playing this game.
Seriously?! No wonder why don't they fix the matchmaking and the report system. People play for skins...
I won't be getting them because I don't play the heros, but damn I cannot deny that they look amazing, GJ blizz
So with all the "themed" skins, will we see new ones added as well? Currently 3 are added with such an event and then it seems to be forgotten for a while.
Were these skins inspired by the brotherhood of Nod? /wink /wink
like everything too, just strange only Ana is still human (and her hairstyle could be better) but otherwise amazing job. my fav is Stukov. (<- who needs a small rework or buffs)
07/31/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Phridolin
like everything too, just strange only Ana is still human (and her hairstyle could be better) but otherwise amazing job. my fav is Stukov. (<- who needs a small rework or buffs)
(He literally just got a small rework and a few buffs on PTR)
the music they use in their videos never disappoints me :)
07/31/2018 07:37 AMPosted by sher5od
07/31/2018 07:28 AMPosted by Phridolin
(He literally just got a small rework and a few buffs on PTR)

oh really? hopefully they changed his aweful 20 options and some Q- talents. i will take a look, ty.
07/30/2018 08:01 PMPosted by BlizzLana
Hello game developer,

Thank you so much for the love! I'll pass on your kind words to the team.
(I'm partial to the blue Stukov, myself)

GLHF,

--Lana B

Personally I like the red Stukov the most, but if I can I would buy all three of them. The team does a really good job with skins and stuff. The serious ones like Viper, silly ones like Candy King (I like Sour Apple personally), the character designs and kits, I really enjoy playing a lot of the characters I have (Varian and Kel'thuzad being my mains)

Don't let people who say "this game sucks, this person is unbalanced" or whatever keep the team down from pushing out great characters, art, skins and anything Heroes related. Keep up the great work