Can we talk about the 'potential' hero tease?

General Discussion
You all know what I am talking about and it isn't Whitemane. If you don't know the new patch we'll be getting that comes with Whitemane and additional skins has a little bit of a tease at the end of the video of 'someone' punching the screen of a TV and along the top left of the screen we get a subtle hint of who it may be - linked to a little girl.

Some say this could be Gabriel Tosh. Some say it's Doomfist. Who do you think it is? This has been bugging me for some time.. and usually we don't get a teaser so soon after a hero reveal.

Maybe we are just reading too much into this and it's already a hero in HOTS?
$5 says it's just teasing a skin pack for the non-Viper team. Nexus GI Joe.
Soldier 76 maybe. It has the be someone that fights against viper.
IMHO, these guys were the parody of G.I. Joe --- or perhaps more accurately C.O.P.S. (they take place in the same universe).

Enforcers:
https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/21535472/

However, I kind of wonder if V.I.P.E.R. is supposed to be a cross between C.O.B.R.A. and V.E.N.O.M.

Keep in mind, M.A.S.K. and G.I. Joe are in the same universe since around 2006 or 2007.

Man the 80s sure had a lot of Acronyms.
I say there is a high probability of it being nothing.

If this is something, the only real clue is the picture of the little girl on the screen but I don't recall any Blizzard character having a daughter like her.
07/30/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Alexarius
the only real clue is the picture of the little girl on the screen but I don't recall any Blizzard character having a daughter like her.
Mengsk had a little sister like her.
07/31/2018 03:28 AMPosted by Amei
07/30/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Alexarius
the only real clue is the picture of the little girl on the screen but I don't recall any Blizzard character having a daughter like her.
Mengsk had a little sister like her.
Was she afro-american looking though? As from the look of Arcturus I doubt it.
07/30/2018 10:17 PMPosted by bluevirus
Soldier 76 maybe. It has the be someone that fights against viper.

he would be too similar to raynor, q displacement shot, w for a sprint, and e for a healing field, and shoots people with an assault rifle
I'm going to point out that it almost certainly isn't Doomfist. Not because of the lack of an actual fist, but the person punching the screen is angry about something. In the context of Viper taking over the world, he shouldn't be unhappy about that, since it seems like the kind of world in sync with his principles of social Darwinism (constant war and all that).

That said, I'm skeptical if it's even a hero and not a skin. Clearly whoever's punching the screen has issues with Viper (and there's the girl), so unless this is some kind of new Blizz IP (extremely unlikely) or a Nexus original (at this point, very unlikely), a new hero release would have to account for this backstory, along with their own canon one. Making it a skin would make the new lore more managable. That, and Whitemane isn't even out yet.
Doomfist would be interesting.
I also doubt it's a new hero. Like Hawki said, Whitemane isn't even out yet, so it's way too early to start teasing the next hero after her, especially with the reduced hero release rate (and I'm pretty sure it's not Whitemane punching the TV :P).

As for what it could be, all I can do is "tinfoil hat":
The new skins are kinda "future N4z1" themed, so maybe it's a reference to the "First Order" of the new Star Wars movies, Kylo Ren throwing a tantrum in particular XD.
If so, who would be a good candidate to get a Kylo-themed skin? Kinda like Leoric got a Vader-themed one?

BTW if the conection I'm describing is real, it would also potentially fit with Whitemane's release skin being in the "Star Empire" setting... Maybe? (since "Kylo" would have some sort of link to Star Lord Leoric)
cool thread. yeah the fist and especially the pic are confusing. the pic could imo be more Overwatch orientated, but the skinline could really be some direction of Phantom Tosh (i would really love Tosh tbh)
07/30/2018 11:49 PMPosted by Lighthammer
IMHO, these guys were the parody of G.I. Joe --- or perhaps more accurately C.O.P.S. (they take place in the same universe).

Enforcers:
https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/21535472/

However, I kind of wonder if V.I.P.E.R. is supposed to be a cross between C.O.B.R.A. and V.E.N.O.M.

Keep in mind, M.A.S.K. and G.I. Joe are in the same universe since around 2006 or 2007.

Man the 80s sure had a lot of Acronyms.
I'm partial to A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. They really put it to the GI Zapps.
“A Criminal Regiment Of Nasty Young Men... oh, that’s clever; I’m keeping that in”

XD

I miss Futurama.
My thinking is that it’s Reinhardt(I think that’s how you spell it).

The girl on the picture does look like it could be a young Bridgette(again not sure on the spelling). Same skin complexion, same hair and eye color.

I could be reading too much into this tho, just because I want Reinhardt in the Nexus soooooo bad.
I think the clue is that Viper wasn`t the only evil paramilitary organisation. It might be somebody from another one jealous about their success. There is another organisation like this in the nexus - the Spectres. This would point on Tosh. Also the TV doesn`t look like the ones in Overwatch, more like the screens in Starcraft.

Then again it might be just an extra skin announced later.
https://i.imgur.com/JmzJYEl.png

For those trying to get a better look. On a cellphone so it’s not the best, but that said the image has motion blur to begin with so it’ll never be crystal.

Definitely not the likes of doomfist / Winston / mccree / etc.
I think it's mostly another skin, probably of a counter to the Vipers. However, I could also see them potentially hinting another hero early in a way to make up the two months between Yrel and Whitemane?