WoW Hunter type charector suggestion

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I know we have Rexxar who is the hunter legend, however his abilities are primarily focused around Misha, which obviously ties him to the Beast Master spec.

It would be great if there was a wow archer who was more similar to a Marksmanship hunter, although Tyrande has Hunters mark, shes more of a support/druid with a bow.

Might i suggest adding Lor'themar Theron, Leader of the Blood Elves as a Marksman type Archer, his backstory as a legendary army vet and i think his rather understated presence in WoW would give him some nice backing as to why he should get the spotlight in HotS.
08/07/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Zepher25
Might i suggest adding Lor'themar Theron, Leader of the Blood Elves as a Marksman type Archer, his backstory as a legendary army vet and i think his rather understated presence in WoW would give him some nice backing as to why he should get the spotlight in HotS.

Sounds like a solid pick to me. Bring in more Horde heroes that aren't Orcs
Sounds cool. I'd love to see more blood elfs. Even Vereesa Windrunner could be great.
08/07/2018 10:41 AMPosted by TwoPrinces
Sounds cool. I'd love to see more blood elfs. Even Vereesa Windrunner could be great.

Shes already in the game as a Rogue type charector.
08/07/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Zepher25

No she's not
Hemet Nesingwary and Halduron are Marksmanship hunters(Nathanos may count as well). Huln is Survival. And Shandris may also be Marksmanship or Survival.
08/07/2018 11:08 AMPosted by Zepher25
08/07/2018 10:41 AMPosted by TwoPrinces

That's Valerra that is the Rogue character. Vereesa is one of Sylvanas 2 sisters
I feel like Nathanos could be a cool breed between a Marskman hunter and his own thing. Has access to his blighthounds as well as poisonous arrows
I know we have Rexxar who is the hunter legend, however his abilities are primarily focused around Misha, which obviously ties him to the Beast Master spec.

It would be great if there was a wow archer who was more similar to a Marksmanship hunter, although Tyrande has Hunters mark, shes more of a support/druid with a bow.

Lorethemar would be awsome, btu dont forget he also is skilled with sword and uses it more since he has his eye patch, btu bow from ranged and sword(harder but slower aa's?) from melee would be cool.

Lorethemar would be awsome, but dont forget he also is skilled with sword and uses it more since he has his eye patch, but bow from ranged and sword(harder but slower aa's?) from melee would be cool.

I'm hesitant of Lor'Themar because he currently acts more like a warrior than a hunter and is stated so, despite being a former hunter. Halduron is more alike a hunter than Lor'Themar is.(Halduron actually being the leader of the Farstriders
and being part of the Unseen,with his spec being shown as marks.)
Lorethemar would be awsome, but dont forget he also is skilled with sword and uses it more since he has his eye patch, but bow from ranged and sword(harder but slower aa's?) from melee would be cool.

I'm hesitant of Lor'Themar because he currently acts more like a warrior than a hunter and is stated so, despite being a former hunter. Halduron is more alike a hunter than Lor'Themar is.(Halduron actually being the leader of the Farstriders

Dont want an MM hunter with a crossbow though haha, and i wouldnt mind Lor'themar being similar to Varian and being like ranged and swapping to melee, with traits being picked to strengthen different aspects. Plus just because in game now he is more of a warrior doesnt mean his HotS charector would need to representative of how he is now, it could show him in his earlier days.

And i wouldnt go for Nathanos just because he would end up being less hunter than something else, similar to Sylvanas, how she has one basic ability which is to do with her bow and a heroic ability but everything else about her is spellcaster-ish.
I always felt like Lor'themar was more of a melee ranger character archetype with spellbreaker elements than a standard markman hunter. If you want a standard marksman hunter, Hemet fits it quite a bit better, while also capturing the dwarf rifleman feel.

I made a concept for Lor'themar that played up the idea of a spellbreaker-esque ranger, linked here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20754446833

I feel like forcing Lor'themar into a MM hunter role would be u just for the character.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Dont want an MM hunter with a crossbow though haha, and i wouldnt mind Lor'themar being similar to Varian and being like ranged and swapping to melee, with traits being picked to strengthen different aspects. Plus just because in game now he is more of a warrior doesnt mean his HotS charector would need to representative of how he is now, it could show him in his earlier days.

And i wouldnt go for Nathanos just because he would end up being less hunter than something else, similar to Sylvanas, how she has one basic ability which is to do with her bow and a heroic ability but everything else about her is spellcaster-ish.

Nathanos' skills are of Marksmanship(Ranger Lord of the Farstriders and taught by Sylvanas),and possibly Survival because he has a mix of melee as well.
I'd like to see all three sisters, yet probably only Vereesa would be hunter (markship probably)
but Ranger Lord of the Farstriders would be lovely too

btw I creted how Vereesa could look like: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20767726936