How happy are you with the reporting system?

General Discussion
On a scale of unhappy face (1) to happy face (5)? Just got this post match questionnaire.

Must say I'm g'darn tickled to see Blizzard slowly fumbling around the cause of half their playerbase leaving the game. Its like a blind man looking for his glasses at this point. Except his solution is calling to them by name. And he's deaf.
Are you serious that you got a question rating the reporting system? I haven't seen it but haven't played since the patch hit.

EDIT: My rating to that question would be a 1.
People reporting each other over disagreements and not actual rule-breaking

People being falsely banned

Good players leaving the game because flamers/trolls aren't banned and good players are
"The reporting system is broken, its need to be fixed. I am leaving!"

*Blizzard tries to gather data on the report system*

"LOL can you believe these guys?!"
Too bad can't give negatives. If you know what I mean.
The question is only if they manage the turnaround for matchmaking and reporting before the show is over for a lot of players. You can literally see the shrinking playerbase even if they don’t publish it.
08/08/2018 01:38 PMPosted by GaymerStream
"The reporting system is broken, its need to be fixed. I am leaving!"

*Blizzard tries to gather data on the report system*

"LOL can you believe these guys?!"

Its about 1.5 years late. The problem has been on overdrive since like winter last year, is my point. And what more data gathering do they need? Keep your head in the sand just like Blizzard.
I worry about how they will interpret the data they get. I'm worried they will think that the reporting system is not doing enough and needs to be even stricter.
0/10. do not reccomend.
I would fire the leadership of the team who was responsible for designing and implementing the report system.
"Happy face" and "unhappy face" The hell?

The pile of garbage that is Buzzard's team and this report system don't even deserve a 0.0000000000000000000000000001 on a 0-5 scale.
Rate the system regardless of your rating a -10/5. This report system is terrible. It is easily abused by players and when you try to appeal it they just give you "Ya it was justified blah blah don't do it again" copy and paste response.
I am happy about the system. 9/10, one point deducted for the fact that it is maybe too lenient
I put 4 alot of raging kids gone but still get 1 a match atleast.
I've been silenced twice. Since then I keep my mouth shut. Especially if I draft a hero nobody wants me to pick - I make sure to report people but stay silent so they can't report me.

But I also report everyone else for even the slightest snarky comment. Because that's the little tattle tale system we have.

I'd be happy if abusive chat was reserved for people truly abusive - threats, racism, stuff like that.

Till then - reportin' time!
What is kinda funny is the 2 type of report haters. 1 says i was reported so i am reporting everyone.
The other says i keep getting silenced for saying anything lol.

Most likely the first guy who gets upvoted reports the second guy then they both come here and complain.

They both hate the system because they are borh toxic to eachother lol
Would give 1, but Im atm suspended, so I cant.

Probably by all those that should be suspended but there was more of them than just one me. :D
08/08/2018 04:13 PMPosted by Merk
I've been silenced twice. Since then I keep my mouth shut. Especially if I draft a hero nobody wants me to pick - I make sure to report people but stay silent so they can't report me.

But I also report everyone else for even the slightest snarky comment. Because that's the little tattle tale system we have.

I'd be happy if abusive chat was reserved for people truly abusive - threats, racism, stuff like that.

Till then - reportin' time!

Seems some ppl think alike. Pretty much my way. Altho I do talk a bit in draft, with a lot of restrain.
I very happy because toxic player got banned and crying in forum everyday. I always vote 5 stars in game because lower trash talk and toxic player
08/08/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Fioren
I very happy because toxic player got banned and crying in forum everyday

I'm very pleased you're so happy about it. What I've noticed is that most people no longer say a word in chat, it's made this game really quite boring.

This has to be the only strategy game I've played where talking strategy can be considered to be toxic and you can be silenced for it. So now nobody chats and it's boring.

Yes reporting system working as intended, fun eliminated.