Tyrande changes, her new support breakdown.

General Discussion
08/25/2018 10:56 AMPosted by Evildrake
Oh, I just noticed that the new reset system using abilities will also cause another issue with Tyrande. Before you could use Starfall to depush a stacked up minion/mercenary push, now you got to save it up for teamfight so you actually benefit of the Heal reset procs. Just another not well thought trough change, her PvE aspect is getting worse and worse while it was never good.

that made me think of something.

starfall probably procs her cd reduction. meaning that using starfall will give INSANE ability CDs
08/25/2018 11:20 AMPosted by BFGOMFG
Oh, I just noticed that the new reset system using abilities will also cause another issue with Tyrande. Before you could use Starfall to depush a stacked up minion/mercenary push, now you got to save it up for teamfight so you actually benefit of the Heal reset procs. Just another not well thought trough change, her PvE aspect is getting worse and worse while it was never good.

starfall probably procs her cd reduction. meaning that using starfall will give INSANE ability CDs

Exactly, and this means she will kinda waste this CD to depush, even if this will likely to be the best wave clear you have in a random team. Just her 13 talent for her mark which extends the duration and the AoE splash at 16 might have some potential to make it up for it.
08/24/2018 10:24 AMPosted by rcw

you clearly did not take time to read the breakdown because these points are addressed.

They are not, especially as you leave out a lot of the changes. Your breakdown does not even mention that the 7% damage and the debuff are limited to the first target hit.

Your rationalizations are also wrong.

Dude , you can't discuss with those blizzard fanboys.They would support anything that blizzard made , now if blizzard said fail artifact system (2014) is good , lets return it in the game , they would agree without any question.
08/25/2018 07:00 AMPosted by BFGOMFG
08/24/2018 09:36 PMPosted by Xenterex

Minus the part where you didn't. Whatever I see of your posts tends to be self-assured tripe that's too busy celebrating its alleged "perfection" to even consider that you're blatantly wrong.

Which comes as doubly silly when you try to play the "zomg fallacy" game and miss that your key fixation on yourself is grounded in falacy — "zomg can't be argued, its perfect".

Looking back, you had a stupid spat with me back in april on a topic I made regarding tyrande, so given how 'perfect' you think her to be now, its not a small wonder you just rant off and try to denounce anything that doesn't suit your fancy, esp given the current changes in the gamescom build pretty much rubs the same sort of qualms you had in my topic.

The sad part in all this, is I could just quote myself back from april and the comments would pretty much apply here too because you're just doing the same thing over and over again. I likely didn't respond to your delusional sense of victory in whatever topic before cuz I'd probably just re-quote myself given how much you skimp on reading to toot your own horn, but ya know, the catch being if you aren't going to respond in an intelligent manner beyond the childish "nuh nuh nuh, I have infinity times infinity armor so I win" there wouldn't be much point in doing that.

Your modus operandi is to be topically dissatisfied with specific changes regardless of impact, so you just conjure whatever you think to be 'good enough' as a claim for serendipity and pretend it automatically wins, ya know, without proving magical stuff like "rational" arguments or persuasive devices to the table.

"but but, my identity property proofs!" yea, different fields of thought have different 'proofs' and 'fallacies': being able to claim a math associative/community identity works in math cuz the process of showing work proves the statement. The capacity to assign a label to something doesn't mean that label is actually suited to the assignment given. Or should I surmise you are/were one of those kids that just calls out somethings as [mine!] and had parent/guardian spoil you enough that you just assumed that to be the case and try to pull that sort of crap outside of the domicile with where you dwell? Cuz the while "I win cuz I say I win" complex pretty much fits that projection too.

Topically, this doesn't even need to fixate on your either as much of the riling people having in denouncing the in-work changes for the tyrande rework (hint: placeholders in the kit) as other posters have a similar fixation on types of changes and bemoan the change on impulse and look to latch on to whatever 'proof' or number (especially percentages) that catch their fancy, and then copy/paste the same crap in as many topics as they can find, oft, regardless of context and content of other posts and replies.

also *spoiler alert* the fixation of claim for 'shutting me down' is the same sort of logic error that leads you to think you're astutely decrying the proposed changes for tyrande, so if you were remotely as 'perfect' as you so claim, you should have noticed the glaring genetic fallacy that starts your magic circular reasoning that fuels your effectual delusion. The funny part in all that being, if you were to actually break form and notice all this (and ya know, not post a characteristic reply just doing more of the same from above) then you'd either find yourself changing your position (and thus denouncing your 'perfection') which can't happen, or you'd just not reply to me. To which 1) you have done that before and 2) offsets your superficial sense of accomplishment in pretending your 'standing up to me' is little more than patting yourself on the back via ignorance.

But feel free to refute any of that with more effort than 'i'm rubber and you're glue'.

ultra burn

Nobody reads this tripe. If it can't be said in a paragraph or two, it's just mental !@#$%^-*!ion.
08/25/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Evildrake
08/25/2018 11:20 AMPosted by BFGOMFG

Exactly, and this means she will kinda waste this CD to depush, even if this will likely to be the best wave clear you have in a random team. Just her 13 talent for her mark which extends the duration and the AoE splash at 16 might have some potential to make it up for it.

what kind of loser wastes an ult on waveclear?

are you that valla i kept seeing using rain of vengence on waves? or are you the waveclear archon tassadar?
08/25/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Uziel
Nobody reads this tripe. If it can't be said in a paragraph or two, it's just mental !@#$%^-*!ion.

[you] isn't the same thing as 'nobody'. Had you read it, you would find that much of the sentiment conveyed remains much the same for a number of pairs of paragraphs, so the assertion that it "can't be said" isn't the same thing as 'wasn't said'. Length and format are important aspects for how I designed the post.

Not that I expect you to care for that distinction when you're too busy choking down a hefty case of double-standards and hypocrisy with your shining example of "intellectual integrity"

Before you could use Starfall to depush a stacked up minion/mercenary push, now you got to save it up for teamfight so you actually benefit of the Heal reset procs.

Getting cdr from starfall is a perk, not a necessity, esp since shadowstalk may remain the more 'heal' focused heroic, so if a team thinks it'll want the potential waveclear more, then that is the driving application of the choice. Its like all those rpg tropes of hanging onto consumable items the whole game cuz you want to be so sure you have it 'when you need it' then they then don't end up using any ever. The aspect of what the talents do for tyrande can mean she can spec for pre-buffing, cc responce, or cdr min/max for speccing heals and the ability to apply an ability to multiple situations can be a better thing than bemoaning a sub-optimal choice having a perk to bolster scenarios where a hero is designed to shine over ones that are an intended weakness.

Do you bother to think through your complaints before posting, or are you phishing for not-compliments?
08/25/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Evildrake

are you that valla i kept seeing using rain of vengence on waves? or are you the waveclear archon tassadar?

Did I hit you somewhere personally that you use words like this, indirectly saying me I'm a loser? At such a base you can't expect that people will communicate with you at a good level even if you would be 100% right at what you're saying.

And btw, you don't give up an Ult like this to safe your keep from getting minion/mercenary rolled? "No, I save my ult now, but however, let's get the enemies get a free keep and let the catapult party begin." Sometimes you have to do it, if you like it or not.

Did I hit you somewhere personally that you use words like this, indirectly saying me I'm a loser? At such a base you can't expect that people will communicate with you at a good level even if you would be 100% right at what you're saying.

And btw, you don't give up an Ult like this to safe your keep from getting minion/mercenary rolled? "No, I save my ult now, but however, let's get the enemies get a free keep and let the catapult party begin." Sometimes you have to do it, if you like it or not.

dude youre so confused. you cant even get your own crying straight.

first youre trying to whine that she's gonna waste her ult CD on a minion wave to get her heal CDs down. "omg its so bad shes gonna use it to refresh CDs on a minion wave"

then you turn right around and cry "DONT YOU KNOW. YOU NEED TO USE AN ULT ON A WAVE SOMETIMES"

get yourself straightened out and come back tomorrow after you've had a hot meal and some rest.
https://i.imgur.com/OD6BWcm.png

https://i.imgur.com/D2uVE3R.png

just had to bring this post back to the top with a couple sets of numbers to confirm my OP.

as it turns out. I was right.
so they reverted her how she used to be, and added a 2nd heal charge.

stupid changes.