Please sell to Disney.

General Discussion
08/28/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Penguinbowl
Isn't disney on the wire of becoming a monopoly in the entertainment industry?

Like seriously they were barely able to but fox, if they try to push their boundries anymore, the company could be broken apart by the US government for becoming a monopoly.

Monopolies don't get broken apart anymore, corporate consolidation is in full swing. We're basically living in the Gilded Age again.
08/28/2018 12:23 PMPosted by FupDup
Monopolies don't get broken apart anymore

That. Remember the big trial against Microsoft for "forcing" Internet Explorer on all Windows users?

That's nothing compared to Google and Apple, yet those aren't touched.
08/28/2018 03:55 PMPosted by DaShmoe
08/28/2018 12:23 PMPosted by FupDup
Monopolies don't get broken apart anymore

That. Remember the big trial against Microsoft for "forcing" Internet Explorer on all Windows users?

That's nothing compared to Google and Apple, yet those aren't touched.

2Big2Fail
Clearly they must sellout to Bethesda or CD Project Red.
08/28/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Sparks
I dont need to see some dumb micky mouse bull crap. i get to see enough of that rat when im baby sitting my niece and nephew.

Also they destory anything they touch. Thankfully not a starwars fan my self but they are just flooding the market with movies at this point and now before hearing a starwars movie was special to some has lost that for how much is being produced.

Sorry but anything from that company cant be trusted with anything.

Except if the Starwars movies were good, people would go see multiple moves a year... IF THEY WERE GOOD. The terrible way they treat the legacy characters, and the trash stories/ mary sue characters make the current movies unwatchable.
08/27/2018 09:11 PMPosted by robertsonb
+1 for Woody Raynor skin.

I would not hesitate to buy gems if they announced Blaze Lightyear or Fenix as that creepy baby head with spider legs.
08/28/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Rasalom
08/28/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Sparks
I dont need to see some dumb micky mouse bull crap. i get to see enough of that rat when im baby sitting my niece and nephew.

Also they destory anything they touch. Thankfully not a starwars fan my self but they are just flooding the market with movies at this point and now before hearing a starwars movie was special to some has lost that for how much is being produced.

Sorry but anything from that company cant be trusted with anything.

Except if the Starwars movies were good, people would go see multiple moves a year... IF THEY WERE GOOD. The terrible way they treat the legacy characters, and the trash stories/ mary sue characters make the current movies unwatchable.

I can´t speak for other Star Wars fans, but for me the reason the movies are an abomination is not based on their quality, but on the fact they killed the Expanded Universe in order to rip most of its ideas off in order to sell their own characters and storylines, while at the same time treating the original characters like scum to make Disney characters look better.
08/27/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Bloodrush
no. Disney ruins everything they touch.

yeah, but no more than EA/Activision does.