people are arguing over tyrande rework

General Discussion
and i'm just here hoping her booty stays the same.
I think she will be fine. I also think blizzard did a good job on her and I don't mind them reworking heroes into becoming solo supports at all. having two roles for supports is pointless anyway and I rather see heroes become more valuable then to just be a secondary role which I find most of the secondary supports such as tassadar boring anyway. If this leads to them getting rid of the secondary support role then i'm all aboard. It really sucked that they forced heroes like tyrande and tassadar in a secondary support role in the first place which was the biggest problems with their first reworks.
I understand that people are upset about it but why is the outrage coming now whereas it was announced eons ago that the devs wanted to move tyrande to a solo support spot?
If people wanted her to become an assassin they should have said it from the get go.
imo it feels like change for change's sake. Tyrande is perfect for the people who love her and have put the effort into mastering her. She's a unique hero with her own niche and I think turning her into another heal focused support isn't viable. Why pick Tyrande for a healer when there's better/more reliable options
08/26/2018 04:28 AMPosted by FalconLord
imo it feels like change for change's sake. Tyrande is perfect for the people who love her and have put the effort into mastering her. She's a unique hero with her own niche and I think turning her into another heal focused support isn't viable. Why pick Tyrande for a healer when there's better/more reliable options

No, that was basically her last rework. In her previous design, she had a better win rate, more talent options, healthy talent diversity win rates, differing play styles, pros used her occasionally than we see on live. They basically changed a perfectly balanced and well liked hero and made her into this weird hero that doesn't really have a great role on the team.

Her rework made her so niche, there's basically no need to put her in that another hero can't do more.
The booty is the stuff dreams are made of.
There's an easy way to know if a rework will be good or not.
Look for any phrases that are similar to "improve talent diversity" in the Developer Comment, that line usually is an indicator that the rework is going to be mediocre at best.
08/26/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Uziel
The booty is the stuff dreams are made of.

this guy understands what's really important here.
They actually nerfed Tyrande's butt a looong time ago.
Tracer will take more hollow points to the chest before she lets that God-sculpted butt/thigh combo get nerfed.
Can we appreciate how superior her hots model is in comparison to her wow model.
08/26/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Volun
No, that was basically her last rework. In her previous design, she had a better win rate, more talent options, healthy talent diversity win rates, differing play styles, pros used her occasionally than we see on live. They basically changed a perfectly balanced and well liked hero and made her into this weird hero that doesn't really have a great role on the team.

Her rework made her so niche, there's basically no need to put her in that another hero can't do more.

This is so true. Honestly I think the majority of people who are upset about the Tyrande rework are those who only play her in Quick Match. Her pick rates in Hero League are abysmal, something around 5%. I almost never get to play her in Ranked, most people just enjoy her gimmick owl spam self healing assassin duelist in Quick Play.