Unpopular Opinions

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Have we done this before? If not, well here is a start.

Imperius is overrated. He just looks cool but more often than not he is jackass who gets his !@# handed numerous times.

I don't mind the new Mephisto design.

I actually like Overwach. Fight me.
Queen's Rush is a great talent pick for Kerrigan.
08/29/2018 07:10 AMPosted by Facundo
I don't mind the new Mephisto design.
Me neither.
I actually like Overwach.
I'm interested in its lore a bit and like a few characters (Junkrat, Hammond, Reinhardt), but overall I'm neutral.
Imperius is overrated. He just looks cool but more often than not he is jackass who gets his !@# handed numerous times.
Without him, we would lost. He clears the endless demon waves for us like 3 times? Yes, he's a jerk to us, but has good/understandable motives for that. And he's the leader of the angels after Malthael's absence. He's the Archangel of Valor, so he's pretty important.
I'm afraid of a Kerrigan rework that most ppl seem to want but I like her plays style.

Hammer is sleeper OP.
I want Aldaris and Admiral Gerard DuGale in HotS.
I think Malthael is totally fine and I like his current playstyle.

I think overall the balance team is doing a good job.

I want Hammond/Wreckingball in the Nexus.
Tassadar is playable if player has 25-30 lvl as minimum.
League of legends is better,
Medivh is actually an awesome mage and support at the same time.
The Butcher needs a buff, needs a utility talent, and a clean up in his talent kit.
08/29/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Orkanata
Medivh is actually an awesome mage and support at the same time.
A really good Medivh is more infuriating than a really good Genji.
The only people that complain about the report system are people who got deserved bans and are salty about it

Quick Match is more fun than any draft mode

Overwatch heroes run the gamut from great to bad and everything in between

Imperius is a loser that does basically nothing

The game doesn't force a 50% winrate on you that just means their matchmaking is working because that's what should happen if you are playing with people at your level.
Genji, Deckard, Fenix and Whitemane should all be deleted from the game. No balance attempts. Just !@#$ing delete them all.
08/29/2018 07:43 AMPosted by DrLogan
Tassadar is playable if player has 25-30 lvl as minimum.

60% wr Tassadar with 1.3k Tassadar games on EU reporting. Agreed.
I approve of president Trump
Valeera is niche but still good
Tracer is still the pretty broken without a team full of cc
08/29/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Morthion
Queen's Rush is a great talent pick for Kerrigan.

It isn't bad but to pass on doublestrike proccing battle momentum twice? Nah, no thanks. I'd rather not have !@#$ sprint over that. It is infinitely better than eviscerate, on the other hand; never pick this absolutely dumpster talent. Every time a Kerrigan on my team picks this talent in HL I cringe.
-Li Ming
-Sylvanas
-Genji
-Tracer
-Butcher

All of the above Heroes have at least one OP aspect about them that they have been balanced around. I feel that if they were reworked to remove the OP aspect (and replace with something more manageable), they would be even more fun to play.

For example, I think Li Ming's trait: Critical Mass should be reworked to Tal Rasha's Elements, where each ability cast applies a different elemental effect.