Make Single Lane a Permanent Mode

General Discussion
08/25/2018 04:14 PMPosted by KingFeeder
Do you have any idea how much complaints that would bring from QM players? QM is bad to begin with, everytime there is ARAM it goes even far worse. The playerbase splits from there to ARAM as those who actually play different roles have suddenly left since they get better games in ARAM with the minor drafting phase it has leaving all assassin/spec games left for QM.

The QM queue time is already unbearable. My PC often goes into sleep mode while waiting for a game and this isn't because of the single lane brawl. I'm talking about last week when it was Pull Party.
QM is already a bit of a dead mode, so why not ditch it? There's plenty of other ways people can still play the multi lane variant. Unranked is just as good, without the stupid queue times and they don't last any longer.
My play time goes way up when I'm playing ARAM Brawl. The other modes just aren't fun anymore due to stress of worrying about stomps due to unbalanced comps. If you get a unbalanced comp on ARAM, no problem, it's over quickly and you get to enjoy another game quickly.
I still dont understand why this is not a mode already.
I'm not gonna troll this post, single lane map needs its own mmr.
I dont really play it, i prefer unranked/ranked.

Its enjoyable for a brawl for 3 games... better than the all hammer or all nova brawl.

Sounds like there is more and more demand for this to be a perma mode. Even tho i wouldnt play it often i hope they do add it to the game for those who love it.
During ARAM week I don't play HL.

I mean seriously...I can get a ARAM match within a minute at 5 AM. Try doing that in HL! ARAM is one of the most popular modes of game play. During peak play time the queue is less than 20 seconds.
dont put it into QM, make it its own mode after Brawl on the bar
This game was made for single lane mode tbh. I would love a perma single lane.

Also delete HL once you change the rules for TL and make an ARAM ranked mode to replace HL.

*edit* and before someone mentions all the draw backs of ARAM ranked, think about all of the drawbacks of HL that it would solve.
you'd think with the near unanimous support of ARAM as a permanent mode, it would have been implemented a year ago. make it permanent and add proper MMR+ matchmaking so that matches are more balanced, at least skill wise. a win for everyone.
09/21/2018 02:30 PMPosted by UncleGanon
you'd think with the near unanimous support of ARAM as a permanent mode, it would have been implemented a year ago. make it permanent and add proper MMR+ matchmaking so that matches are more balanced, at least skill wise. a win for everyone.
You expect them to break their streak of not giving us what we want so soon?
09/21/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Latest

Also delete HL once you change the rules for TL and make an ARAM ranked mode to replace HL.

*edit* and before someone mentions all the draw backs of ARAM ranked, think about all of the drawbacks of HL that it would solve.

ARAM rank would rock.
Hit diamond in ARAM back when diamond was the top rank in LoL.
09/21/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Ganelon
09/21/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Latest

ARAM rank would rock.
Hit diamond in ARAM back when diamond was the top rank in LoL.

I think it would too. It takes most of the bad crap about HL out of the equation. Bad bans, bad picks, bad map awareness.

obviously there would still be issues but i think it would be a much easier single player climb than current hl
i agree.

ARAM should of been a permanent game mode long ago.