Imo, we're due for an Horde character !

I would love to see in the game :

1. Gallywix
2. Grom
3. Cairne or Baine
4. Lor Themar
5. Rokhan or Vol'jin
6. Nathanos or Lilian Voss
While I'm sure it's likely to be from OW, I'd like to eventually see some representation from The Forsaken - namely Nathanos. Give us some Blighthounds!
A cool skin for Greymane could be dragon themed, like Maloriak or Kyrak as worgen and a normal human as the other.
Imperius revealed at Blizzcon. Maybe Deathwing too.

Imperius finally a heavy main tank.

Deathwing probably assassin.
08/21/2018 07:48 AMPosted by IaMBuck

1. Gallywix
2. Grom
3. Cairne or Baine
4. Lor Themar
5. Rokhan or Vol'jin

true, there was no proper horde character since Samuro (like i really dont count Garrosh since he betrayed and then we fougt against himand even if i would count him its more than year now and since that time aliance get 3 characters) Vol'jin for me please :-D
FIND OUT NEXT TIME!
08/22/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Trollcrates
08/21/2018 07:48 AMPosted by IaMBuck

1. Gallywix
2. Grom
3. Cairne or Baine
4. Lor Themar
5. Rokhan or Vol'jin

true, there was no proper horde character since Samuro (like i really dont count Garrosh since he betrayed and then we fougt against himand even if i would count him its more than year now and since that time aliance get 3 characters) Vol'jin for me please :-D

Technically Garrosh is a Horde character as he was just Orc Hitler but overall he thought he was doing the best for the Horde as a character he just got a bit loopy due to the warchief role he wasn't fit to be in, the overworking stress of it and not to mention he was praised for events that were actually not things to praise so much (northrend mainly) which made him think he was always right and got cocky from it.
08/22/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Damian
Technically Garrosh is a Horde character as he was just Orc Hitler but overall he thought he was doing the best for the Horde as a character he just got a bit loopy due to the warchief role he wasn't fit to be in, the overworking stress of it and not to mention he was praised for events that were actually not things to praise so much (northrend mainly) which made him think he was always right and got cocky from it.

as i wrote garrosh is out for more than year now so this even dont change my opinion and even if he would be counted as horde character hes not a decent one, hes not someone who would horde players in majority praise and love him (as Varian, jaina and even yrel on aliance side does)

edit: wrote tyrel instead of yrel
08/23/2018 05:50 AMPosted by Trollcrates
08/22/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Damian

as i wrote garrosh is out for more than year now so this even dont change my opinion and even if he would be counted as horde character hes not a decent one, hes not someone who would horde players in majority praise and love him (as Varian, jaina and even yrel on aliance side does)

edit: wrote tyrel instead of yrel

Garrosh was like Two-Face's quote: you either die a hero, or you live to see yourself become on", garrosh was that, putting greed in the name of honor and duty, and wanting power too much. He was originally good, but got too proudfor his own good and was eventually corrupted.(P.S, there should be an Old God skin of Garrosh)
What do you think about next hero?
I think they can add Leeroy Jenkins.
It is gonna be a funny and usefull.
At this point, especially after the Warbringers video for Azshara, I would love to finally have the first Core Replacement hero with N'Zoth.
Possibly Mannoroth?

We have yet to have a Warcraft Demon.
08/24/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Chappie
At this point, especially after the Warbringers video for Azshara, I would love to finally have the first Core Replacement hero with N'Zoth.

How would this core replacement hero works in case of Alterac pass? i dont think this would happend since in AP it would be game breaking
A Classic hero (there's only one).
Man if would be great if we could get Kyle Vlaros or some one from Rock n Roll racing i mean we need more classic heroes or maybe a new co-op hero like two templars that can form a Archon or something new and fresh because god im tired of seeing warcraft heroes and we only get mostly wow heroes , if they ever decide to add heroes from warcraft 1 and 2 i will be super happy
08/22/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Remus
Imperius revealed at Blizzcon. Maybe Deathwing too.

Imperius finally a heavy main tank.

Deathwing probably assassin.

stop with deathwing dragons dont fit in moba where flying isnt a thing
we have xxxx better heroes from warcraft than deathwing
I kinda want to see Anduin, but it would be kind of awkward having him on the battleground with Varian with what's been happening in Legion/BFA, especially if they're on opposite teams. Its already bad enough having Chen and Lili on opposite teams.

Other than that, maybe Reinhardt, or Sombra? I want an OW hero that isnt tied to an event
08/25/2018 02:19 AMPosted by Trollcrates
08/24/2018 01:34 PMPosted by Chappie

How would this core replacement hero works in case of Alterac pass? i dont think this would happend since in AP it would be game breaking

The Old god could be bound to the core (like the old gods do with Azeroth). Like they can be attached to the core and buff it up or something. Their main thing will be map presence (like aba but diffrent).
08/28/2018 04:16 AMPosted by tkdboy
I kinda want to see Anduin, but it would be kind of awkward having him on the battleground with Varian with what's been happening in Legion/BFA, especially if they're on opposite teams. Its already bad enough having Chen and Lili on opposite teams.

Other than that, maybe Reinhardt, or Sombra? I want an OW hero that isnt tied to an event

Don't think so, 3 (warcraft) light servants/users in a row. You need to spread these out.