Ban everyone under gold

General Discussion
Matchmaking is great!
You realize that will never happen right? This game would die faster then Murky when he gets stunned locked
You got 2 options, get a 5-man premade or !@#$ and quit.

If I were you, for your own sake, I'd take the 2nd option, because you clearly don't enjoy playing this game any more, and with that attitude, you'd be better off playing non-team games.
*Everyone below gold got banned*
*DaniLovag became bronze because everyone below him are gone*
Happy?
You got 2 options, get a 5-man premade or !@#$ and quit.

If I were you, for your own sake, I'd take the 2nd option, because you clearly don't enjoy playing this game any more.

Thanks this is actually true.
Let´s see: gold/silver/bronze should be at minimum 50% of the players playing ranked. Once you got rid of them you need to redistribute the playerbase so that 50% or whatever are gold or below. Then you get rid of them. How long does it take until no one is left?

EDIT: I know the answer, given the playerbase, it is a rhetorical question.
08/13/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Dshobz01
stunned locked

when he gets WHAT!?
Ban everyone below Gen.G Rich do it!!!!.
08/13/2018 09:21 AMPosted by rcw
Let´s see: gold/silver bronze should be at minimum 50% of the players playing ranked. Once you got rid of thm you need to redistributed the playerbaseso that 50% or whatever are gold or below. Then you get rid of them. How long does it take until no one is left?

EDIT: I know the answer, given the playerbase, it is a rhetorical question.

It maybe a rhetorical question I will give the answer. Less then a week. If only the masters and grade masters are left to do HL and TL then there would be no potential competition. Also most of it would probably be an unjust ban because not everyone in Silver- would deserve to get banned. Some people have a string of bad luck with either teams or there own luck that they fall down hard in the ranks. Not everyone in Silver- is a bad player
im ok with them geting rid of gold/silver/bronze (maybe then they will stop procrastinating actually make some fixes to the game)
I see we have two options here.

1. Ban half the community because we should follow what you say.

2. Get rid of you and have less of an issue.

I vote option two.
08/13/2018 09:15 AMPosted by DaniLovag
Just ban the !@#$ out these braindead people it's disgusting !!

This level of trolling is exquisite!
Even though his post is toxic he does make a valid point.

In every single game I get one or two retards. It is so godamn annoying that most of them don't even communicate/ listen.

Not much we can do about it...premade or just don't play at all.

We should all be thankful to God for gifting the world the wave of braindead retards who shouldn't have existed in the first place.
Gold/silver players should not be banned, I should just never have to play with them ever again. Now if only there were a solution to this issue... some kind of upper echelon where better players play, and a way for me to achieve that status...
Feel all better now that you got that out?
And im not talking about the lvl100 new players but lvl 700 guys last pick doesn't pick support.

Out of curiosity, why did you leave support for the last pick?
08/13/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Morthion
And im not talking about the lvl100 new players but lvl 700 guys last pick doesn't pick support.

Out of curiosity, why did you leave support for the last pick?
Boys play Warriors and Assassins.
http://www.napiszar.com/uploads/2018/08/12/b835237d3af5a83e4841053d08c8a541_origi.jpg

This was my support
08/13/2018 10:44 AMPosted by DaniLovag
http://www.napiszar.com/uploads/2018/08/12/b835237d3af5a83e4841053d08c8a541_origi.jpg

This was my support
Don't open it. "napiszar.com" (dailysh!t.com) is a disgusting site.