Mephisto Should Be Surrounded By Mist ALL The Time

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I get that it's supposed to be his hero-specific mount but I feel like the unholy mist that surrounds Mephisto's severed torso is absolutely INTEGRAL to his design. I'm not going to start a debate about the model itself as there's probably enough threads on that already (and skins could always be added later to address that issue) but I feel his mist is one of his most iconic and recognizable features.

He can still have his hero-specific mount, just make the current mount part of his normal look and make that cloud around him bigger or crackle with electricity or something when he's mounted up.

Kel'Thuzad is surrounded in mist at all times, it's just much more noticeable when he's mounted. I see no reason why Mephisto can't work the same way and I think it's REALLY hurting people's perception of his debut in The Nexus by not having it be apparent even when he's... ummm... walking? You know what I mean! :P
/agree big time.
Also they need to change his abilities to Blue colour and change his Model a bit and removing his Tusks because Mephisto never had Tusks, that Tusks are very Odd :/
HOTS heroes do not use the model or look of the original depiction, they are a combination of all depictions and Mephisto has been in more than just Diablo 2.
08/22/2018 08:27 AMPosted by LordFrieza
Also they need to change his abilities to Blue colour and change his Model a bit and removing his Tusks because Mephisto never had Tusks, that Tusks are very Odd :/

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z6E_vBYlwfg/VRbY7cx4ngI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/n2o6_7Fae1c/s1600/d3_ros_portrait_mephisto_01.jpg
If that's not tusks, I don't know what is
08/22/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Deshara
HOTS heroes do not use the model or look of the original depiction, they are a combination of all depictions and Mephisto has been in more than just Diablo 2.
Well, he doesn't look like his model in Diablo 2 either so the mist he had there can be the contribution that game has on his composite design.
For the first time i really want Blizzard to change a Hero's model, look even Diablo and Azmodan models are more Badass than Mephisto's model.

Mephisto really needs a model change also they must remove his Tusks because Mephisto is a Demon not a Troll
I've a feeling they will never change Mephisto's Model :/
I never complained about a a Hero's Model but Mephisto one is not good, really a needs a change on is Model imo

like where...

he's was only in lore in diablo 1 and in diablo 3 he's trapped in the soulstone...

tell me... what other blizzard game has mephisto????

HotS uses BLIZZARD GAMES heroes ONLY... so your post makes no scense what so ever...
09/07/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Bukkit

like where...

he's was only in lore in diablo 1 and in diablo 3 he's trapped in the soulstone...

tell me... what other blizzard game has mephisto????

HotS uses BLIZZARD GAMES heroes ONLY... so your post makes no scense what so ever...

Book of Cain: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/e/e0/Mephisto.png/revision/latest?cb=20120526050933

Diablo III: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/diablo/images/d/d3/Mephisto_Portrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20170619005931
This Mephisto is imagined with both game and book lore combined, the tusks seem to be something added by the devs though.