How my deathwing looks

General Discussion
Deathwing:

D: Aspect of Death Shapeshift into dragonform, become untargetable and gain the ability to throw fire upon the enemy for 12 seconds, (100-120 seconds cooldown)
Q: Fist of the Destroyer Knowback an enemy and stun them for 0.75 seconds, (7 seconds cooldown) (the knockback should be around diablos Q knockback distance)
W: Lavapool (area of Azmodans Q ca.) Create a lavapool at a target area that slows enemys by 10% and deals dmg (we want some waveclear) (12 seconds cooldown)
E: Destructive Rage (activatable/permanent), loose 4% max hp per second but gain 40 armor and 20% movement speed

R1: Sword of Neltharion Your basic attacks now heal you for 5% of your maximum hp and deal 160% increased dmg (his attack speed should be appropriate ofc) (thats permanent) (this might sound stupid op but if you applied this to yrel, leoric or diablo for example instead of one of their ults it wouldnt be op imo, just different, well its hard to tell)
R2: Hour of Twilight (its an effect with an area of artanis blind ulti) Tear apart the ground and summon fire tentacles that will attack enemys (prior heroes) and pull them back into the area when they try to escape, (120 seconds cooldown)

Pls note that I dont want the hero to be op or overpopular in fact I rather play him more often and get good than to only get him when the enemy sleeps in the ban and I am firstpick.
I want DW to be our first full-time dragon which is probably will happen. Alexstrasza's Dragon Queen was kinda a test for it.
09/05/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Karabars
I want DW to be our first full-time dragon which is probably will happen. Alexstrasza's Dragon Queen was kinda a test for it.

Full time dragon wouldnt be any different except how he looks. Or do you really imply you wanna be untargetable all the game ?
09/05/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Ainz
Full time dragon wouldnt be any different except how he looks.
09/05/2018 02:29 PMPosted by Ainz
D: Aspect of Death Shapeshift into dragonform, become untargetable and gain the ability to throw fire upon the enemy for 12 seconds, (100-120 seconds cooldown)
No humon Neltharion.

09/05/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Ainz
Or do you really imply you wanna be untargetable all the game ?
Just as much as Alexstrasza with active Dragon Queen.
I think a Death Wing map would be better. Like a battle on his back.
09/05/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Karabars
ust as much as Alexstrasza with active Dragon Queen

Yea but thats what I said. I dont get what you would do differently. Permanently flying like Dragon Queen would be pointless cos the hero would be like Abathur except he can just summon symbiot without a hero.
09/05/2018 04:15 PMPosted by FrostyPyro
you want to post that here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/14065568/

no. I only read in general and I think others do 2. but yea its prolly the appropriate place in the ideal world
09/05/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Ainz
09/05/2018 04:15 PMPosted by FrostyPyro
you want to post that here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/14065568/

no. I only read in general and I think others do 2. but yea its prolly the appropriate place in the ideal world

Pardon, but posting threads in the wrong section just to get more views/feedbacks is in my opinion false.

The section exist to bring order into a forum to avoid cluster of everything. Hold the he section clean bring better overview about the forum.

I would sincerest appreciate, if you post your next suggestion in the right section.
Deathwing is red, Sindragosa is blue. Reptiles and the Burning Legion are green.

The Destroyerlisk is purple.

Be aware.

https://rpvpve.tumblr.com