new tyrael trait

General Discussion
when? it's still the stupidest trait ever...
His trait isnt awesome but it gets value pretty often. Not sth very high on my rework list.
I think they don't remember it exists.

But the concept of having to die to get anything out of an ability is D.U.M.B.

See Auriel's resurect.

OMG, they're both angels. And Malthael's Tormented souls is ALSO useless.

Maybe being an angel in HotS means you HAVE to have a useless ability
I feel it needs to have a much more jarring activation to it. Many times you notice the tyrael didn't even notice he died till like a second later as he keeps running in the wrong direction.

IMO tyrael's model needs to leave the map/screen and then pop back in, in some matter. A slight speed buff to compensate would be nice too.
They reworked tyrael and his trait was the same so I think the message is that it will stay as it is...

Not every hero needs to have complex 2 paragraph traits. That being said would I like it to be more than a 3.5s zoning cheese? Yea... but he has build diversity and is a viable bruiser so not gonna make too much a fuss
Discuss: Which traits are more worthless than Tyrael's?
What if Tyreal did damage equaled to his own health when he explodes?
I come to realize he is the worst hero abathur can clone since bis trat is not activated when the clone dies.
I like the idea that for every hero you hit it reduces your death timer by 5%. At least then there is some value in hitting it even if it doesn’t result in a kill.

Or maybe armor provided to allies near the explosion...
09/05/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Cyan
Discuss: Which traits are more worthless than Tyrael's?

Used to be Raynor. But he's alone now.
09/05/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Bukkit

Hmm I don't think it's as stupid as junkrat's trait though. At least you can chase your opponents. Junkrat's trait does the same thing as tyrael's trait except the opponent has to literally stand there and take damage
09/05/2018 06:49 PMPosted by fierywinds
09/05/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Bukkit

Hmm I don't think it's as stupid as junkrat's trait though. At least you can chase your opponents. Junkrat's trait does the same thing as tyrael's trait except the opponent has to literally stand there and take damage

Junktat trait punishes any mellee that dives on him, he Will probally die or take loads of damage. Tyrael can't explode earlier, and because of the long time before going BOOOM, the enemy can, and will, run away easily.