Tracer

General Discussion
She needs s buff or rework
Because all these new caracters counter her
Their is not one one new caracters or update that doesn't limit her abilities and just makes her useless
xD
Another good example of why HotS is known to have such an unskilled playerbase.
08/31/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Ephemiel
Another good example of why HotS is known to have such an unskilled playerbase.
I know. We need that Tracer rework more than ever. The unskilled playerbase has been spoonfed too many Tracer nerfs that people laugh like aristocrats when she is picked.
Just played one game as Tracer.

Enemy team:

Uther: Counters me
Diablo: Counters me
Fenix: Counters me
Alarak: Counters me
Abathur: Counters me.

With your puny health pool. Anything hits you twice and you have to back off.
08/31/2018 08:52 PMPosted by phaseshifter

Enemy team:

I hope that was just a troll post lol... Only thing that really counters tracer is lockdown. Unless you are misusing your blinks and if you are doing that, that's a flaw in your game play not character.
08/31/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Arumn

Enemy team:

I hope that was just a troll post lol... Only thing that really counters tracer is lockdown. Unless you are misusing your blinks and if you are doing that, that's a flaw in your game play not character.

He pretty accurate.
Uther's stun.
Diablo's Stun charge, overpower bonus stun.
Fenix's AA and time bomb dodge with warp.
Alarak's Pull and Silence.
Abathur's beef shield among the team and poke.
08/31/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Onslaught

He pretty accurate.
Uther's stun.
There are a lot more counters than that, but expect Blizz to cave in from the social pressure and see another round of Tracer nerfs.
08/31/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Copypastable
<span class="truncated">...</span>

He pretty accurate.
Uther's stun.
There are a lot more counters than that, but expect Blizz to cave in from the social pressure and see another round of Tracer nerfs.
I was talking about the team counter he was mentioning while playing Tracer was pretty accurate. Tracer is pretty much is shut down by a number of heroes who can heavy CC or AA poke.
You mean the way Tracer is a counter to multiple character? You mean just like that? GOOD.
Tracer may suck but her mobility can easily make her overpowered if she's buffed. I think she needs a rework. Her mobility needs to be tuned down and then she could use some buffs in other areas.
...There are a lot more counters than that, but expect Blizz to cave in from the social pressure and see another round of Tracer nerfs.
I was talking about the team counter he was mentioning while playing Tracer was pretty accurate. Tracer is pretty much is shut down by a number of heroes who can heavy CC or AA poke.

I see where you are going with that. However, the only HARD counters in that group would be the 2 with cc Uther and Diablo. They others he could 1v1 if he played it correctly.

All of Alaraks abilites are avoidable besides lightning.
Fenix is just about as squishy as tracer and takes longer to do the same damge as tracer.
And if you are losing to a abathur in a 1v1 there's something wrong there...
tracer needs a rework -- she's either completely useless or completely unstoppable.
Genjo too
So some heroes counter her while she wrecks others? So you want a hero to be good against every hero and further oppress the ones she already beats easily?
No, just not worthess. Like, if a hero is a hard counter to Alarak he can just E zap them constantly keeping it on cooldown, push them out of the position they want to be and occasionally try to snap them with a silence while avoiding them while he waits for his team to provide him an opening to support them.
Tracer doesn't have that. She is either worthless, or unstoppable. She is either doing nothing, getting instakilled without any value, or she's wiping the entire team. There is no middle ground, which makes her a bad hero, because all 3 of those scenarios is not ideal for a character to be in all game long.
Don't burn your blinks against a cc heavy team. Kappa.
One thing I'd really like to see them try is giving her heal on recall baseline- at least partial if not full.

Enemy team:

-Ok yeah sure. Burst heal plus ARMOR to all healed targets doesn't counter Tracer at all.

-Uther Stuns, + Diablo CC + Alarak displace/silence combo isn't lockdown to you?

-Tracer rotates a lot and has a small health pool. You don't think Aba mines are a problem?

-Go in try mode against fenix, and see how many times you can kill him before he kills you (It's never) One on one, he wins against you 100% of the time (Hint, teleport negates pulse bomb)

-Tracer CANNOT approach Alarak, any more than she can Greymane.

And people wonder why they're made fun of when they say a character is OP.

Do you even play Tracer?
09/01/2018 10:21 AMPosted by Rasalom
You mean the way Tracer is a counter to multiple character? You mean just like that? GOOD.

Which characters?