durance of hate

General Discussion
i think 1 sec cast time is too much..0,5s would be perfect. even dehaka's isolation is easier to hit
It is just a bad Ult as it is.

It is a REALLY long cooldown to do a worse version of Malfurion's Entangling Roots basic ability.

It needs a MUCH shorter cooldown, and needs to CC a bit longer. Making it not a skill shot would also help it a lot.
agree..i hope he gets some tweaks next patch..theres just no reason to take it right now.
09/05/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Liquid
agree..i hope he gets some tweaks next patch..theres just no reason to take it right now.
Especially over Consume Souls, which both guarantees its damage on enemy heroes and deals more damage than Durance in the first place. I'd take a free, no-skill, guaranteed finishing blow on multiple escaping enemies over a hard-to-land 2 second root with a small DoT, even if the root can spread to inattentive enemies after you land it.
When I was watching the mcFister video I got confused by this ult..... so it’s a windup larger aoe version of malfs roots that can be blocked like a skillshot. I think it might need some buffs/tweaks
Yeah, it needs buff. My suggestipn would to make it a Point and click instead of skillshot (so it is a guaratee root). Also, make the effect spread from everyone, let me explain:
-you use Durance of Hate, hit an enemy hero, the área spreads, root another hero, it should recreate an new root área from the second rooted hero. But each hero would be rooted only once per cast.
why would you ever go Durance of Hate? Consume Souls is far superior at this point.

I agree DoH needs to be changed
Mephisto is super op and you want his other ult to be fixed lul
09/05/2018 07:22 PMPosted by Nyumus
Also, make the effect spread from everyone, let me explain:
-you use Durance of Hate, hit an enemy hero, the área spreads, root another hero, it should recreate an new root área from the second rooted hero. But each hero would be rooted only once per cast.

It already does do that... Go to try mode and go hit one of the end of the line of three target dummies with it. It will spread to the middle dummy, and then to the far dummy.
how about give him his level 20 upgrade at 10? too strong? maybe just drop its CD to like 60 seconds.

Ive only played like 3 games with him but i pretty much only pick durance of hate cause the other one is too easy :D
durance of hate
lackness of love
Its a follow up ability, on its own you really need to be pitching perfect and a clueless enemy to be able to land it.

Kinda lackluster for being a ult, so yeah it needs to get looked at.
From the description I was hoping that since it's a wind up skillshot like Blazes aoe stun, if you managed to hit, it would seek out enemy's like a homing missile. It does have a fast spread and you usually get 2 people but very lackluster for the effort
I am also concerned, as Diablo's two talents were both picked relatively evenly, I still hear about people taking one or the other as both are viable, they were definately going for a wombo combo with Mephisto having a similar style ult, global, hits every hero where-ever they are, and I "GUESS" durance combos with Lightning breath by not making Diablo have to turn so muchXD.

Wonder what Baal will have? Global Tentacle slap, with a big area skillshot debuff/slow to get the most out of lightning breath?