CDC #6 - Hellscape

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Updated Talents on my Ghom concept.
This is the last day to add in talents. Good luck everyone, and I'll see you in the judging!
09/15/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Bliztron
This is the last day to add in talents. Good luck everyone, and I'll see you in the judging!

I have added them few minutes ago.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20768697040
Did the 2nd week judging happen yet? Didn't see anything on my concept. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20768727396
Sorry for the wait folks but Bliztron might will get to it when he can, he's got a lot going on that would make him too tired those days to do them (RL stuff basically) so be patient and hopefully he can get to them soon.
I'm sorry everyone for being so horrendously late to posting the week 2 judging. As Damian mentioned, I have had quite a few personal issues the last few days, but I have trekked through and have finished up the judging for each of you. I hope the depth was worth the wait! Everyone is doing wonderfully this time, though if we need extra time because of me being shamefully late in my judging, just let us know and we can push back the due date for Week 3 a day or two. Once again, I'm sorry for the wait, and I wish you all the best of luck.
Just want to say thanks for all the work you are doing for the community.
I'm currently going through a bit of a rework, and my current Life schedule is preventing from spending too much time working on it, so for the sake of judging and time I'm putting a link here to my Heroesfire page. I'll attempt to have it all done and posted to the Forums before the end of next week. Good luck everyone!

https://www.heroesfire.com/hots/concept/baal-rework-in-progress-9972
Did week 3 judging happen?
Not yet, we're wondering where Deefe is at for that.
Hi everyone, sorry for the delay.
Some stuff came up and, considering Bliztron's suggestion to push the deadline and the fact that not everyone had uploded their week 3 updates, I decided to postpone judging till today (which I should have mentioned earlier, sorry)

I've already started judging and will gradualy revise the remaining contestants over the next few days (hopefully will be done tomorrow)
Just finished the scoring for week 3 (sorry again for the delay)

The current totals are still pretty close, with no clear winner yet, so exciting! XD

Best of luck to everyone on the last stretch!
Question: given the delays on week 2 and 3, when will the week 4 judging take place?

I'm asking 'cause it seems I'll be busy this weekend, so I hope to get a couple extra days to finish up.
09/27/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Efede
Question: given the delays on week 2 and 3, when will the week 4 judging take place?

I'm asking 'cause it seems I'll be busy this weekend, so I hope to get a couple extra days to finish up.

I just wanted to let you all know that we will be delaying judging until at the earliest Monday evening. Just make sure you have the designs finished by Monday morning in order to not miss out on the final week.