Hated for playing the game for fun.

General Discussion
I played a match as Genji and at the end of the game i was not present at the last objective that my team had succesfully battled for. However I was currewntly fighting Nova in mid on towers of doom, after i defeated her I used the dance emote provided in the game because my friend thought itd be hilarious. After the game I received this message...

*****wow you are cringe inducingly bad, another mediocre ult wasting genji that acts like a rabid dog to get kills that nobody would even bother attempting in a real game

To wich I responded... uhm, well i was only playing for fun. sorry if i ruined your game bro. it was a semi fun match tho. gl hf

Sadly he ignored me, Im just posting this hoping to serve as a positive influence on this unfortunate circumstance.

Anyways gl hf everyone, and dont forget to enjoy what you play.
Report for abusive chat and move on. I received so many of these messages followed by a block, cowards that don't want to deal with the answer.
09/06/2018 05:51 PMPosted by SoulFilcher
Report for abusive chat and move on. I received so many of these messages followed by a block, cowards that don't want to deal with the answer.

I just hope i havent ruined the game for her, genji's job is to finish off flee'ing enemies. Somehow I think this person is ruining the game for themselves.
I play just for fun personally.
I assume it was the Nova.

To which I say

instead of dancing you should have b-stepped her face.
Best dance is Abathur dance when the enemy Nova tries to gank you while you're in between a fort and 2 towers and she fails.
09/06/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Wraithdagger
Best dance is Abathur dance when the enemy Nova tries to gank you while you're in between a fort and 2 towers and she fails.
I hate Abathur because I really like the dance and I really like the animation of the auto attack and the whole Abathur auto attacking funny thing... I hate it because of how he has to be played and like you can't do this stuff a lot... I always teleport to the core when we are killing it, sometimes I slap and sometimes I dance, depending on the enemies... You know, if you know you are going to lose already they all go for at least that last kill, "for honor" or fun or whatever...

And by the way... the thing you said about Nova failing...

That's not Nova, it's a male Terran player playing Nova in a video game. Nova is a real Ghost, like Widowmaker and you shouldn't talk about them in-game like if they were people, since they are real IRL.

Respect the Heroes who deserve to be respected.

Don't respect stupid "heroes" like Raynor or the Stormwind king don't even remember his name, and Tassadar too he is !@#$ing stupid.
That's not Nova, it's a male Terran player playing Nova in a video game. Nova is a real Ghost, like Widowmaker and you shouldn't talk about them in-game like if they were people, since they are real IRL.

Well I used Nova's name because I didnt want to say the players name out of respect for his privacy. Trust me I think Nova is hot- err a skilled character
I played a match as Genji and at the end of the game i was not present at the last objective that my team had succesfully battled for. However I was currewntly fighting Nova in mid on towers of doom, after i defeated her I used the dance emote provided in the game because my friend thought itd be hilarious

As long as you were stalling her from interrupting objective i don't see what's wrong with that. Unless YOU were the one being stalled and you wound up throwing the game for your team, in which case I don't blame your teammate for calling you out.

After the game I received this message...
*****wow you are cringe inducingly bad, another mediocre ult wasting genji that acts like a rabid dog to get kills that nobody would even bother attempting in a real game

someone sent you an entire message calling you out for wasting ults and stat padding and the only thing you can think of was an incident where you dueled an enemy Nova? There is definitely something you aren't telling us because that doesn't make sense.

To wich I responded... uhm, well i was only playing for fun. sorry if i ruined your game bro. it was a semi fun match tho. gl hf

So random dudebro allegedly messaged you, calling you out for apparently stat padding and wasting your ult and the only thing you could think of, rather than "did I really do something wrong" was "LOL IT'S JUST FOR FUN BRO!"? you don't think something is fishy here when someone is calling you out for pretty specific things and your attitude is "LOL BUT IT WAS JUST FOR FUN LEL"?

Sadly he ignored me, Im just posting this hoping to serve as a positive influence on this unfortunate circumstance.

The only unfortunate thing here is that there is no screenshot of the stats nor a link to a replay to actually show us that you were being a sweet innocent butterfly while toxic thomas clearly tried to harass you for no reason.

I'm not buying this one bit. some dude sends you a message listing specific reasons why you were bad and your only thought is "man he must really hate that I dueled Nova once?". nah.
I don't even know why this thread exists. Anyone who has played this game for any length of time has received that kind of whisper. Why come to the forums and make a post about it?
09/07/2018 06:29 AMPosted by Berengaria
I don't even know why this thread exists. Anyone who has played this game for any length of time has received that kind of whisper. Why come to the forums and make a post about it?

because a lot of forum posts read as "dear diary" posts.

its just nice to be able to vent your anger somewhere and have people agree and pat you on the back saying "yeah, that guy is a douche"
09/06/2018 10:30 PMPosted by LyxNyte

Well I used Nova's name because I didnt want to say the players name out of respect for his privacy. Trust me I think Nova is hot- err a skilled character

Did you just assume the Nova players sexual identity?
The lord of hatred himself hates genji you wouldn't be liked anyway.
09/06/2018 11:16 PMPosted by UncleGanon
I played a match as Genji and at the end of the game i was not present at the last objective that my team had succesfully battled for. However I was currewntly fighting Nova in mid on towers of doom, after i defeated her I used the dance emote provided in the game because my friend thought itd be hilarious

As long as you were stalling her from interrupting objective i don't see what's wrong with that. Unless YOU were the one being stalled and you wound up throwing the game for your team, in which case I don't blame your teammate for calling you out.

After the game I received this message...

someone sent you an entire message calling you out for wasting ults and stat padding and the only thing you can think of was an incident where you dueled an enemy Nova? There is definitely something you aren't telling us because that doesn't make sense.

So random dudebro allegedly messaged you, calling you out for apparently stat padding and wasting your ult and the only thing you could think of, rather than "did I really do something wrong" was "LOL IT'S JUST FOR FUN BRO!"? you don't think something is fishy here when someone is calling you out for pretty specific things and your attitude is "LOL BUT IT WAS JUST FOR FUN LEL"?

The only unfortunate thing here is that there is no screenshot of the stats nor a link to a replay to actually show us that you were being a sweet innocent butterfly while toxic thomas clearly tried to harass you for no reason.

I'm not buying this one bit. some dude sends you a message listing specific reasons why you were bad and your only thought is "man he must really hate that I dueled Nova once?". nah.

The NOVA MESSAGED ME, I DID NOT THROW the game, WE WON, and I WASNT AABLE TO MAKE IT TO THE OBJECTIVE because SHE/HE had TRIED TO STOP ME from getting there, IDK why your bieng so toxic. I never said "LOL" or "LEL" Im not some 8 year old troll. Before you decide to go all !@#$ post on me again please actually think about what your saying and realise the fact that sometimes people are bieng honest and nice. I dont care if you "buy it" or not, I made this post as a public apology to that person just incase I ruined the game for them instead of making them laugh. Please understand Im not an @$$hole.
09/07/2018 07:34 AMPosted by MacWeak
The lord of hatred himself hates genji you wouldn't be liked anyway.

Yeah probably true. haha

Did you just assume the Nova players sexual identity?[/quote]

Uhm, wtf? I simply picked one, if he or she wishes to clarify for the strange needs of the internet I dont think they need your help.

because a lot of forum posts read as "dear diary" posts.

its just nice to be able to vent your anger somewhere and have people agree and pat you on the back saying "yeah, that guy is a douche"[/quote]

I made this post as an apology to the player just incase they were browsing the forums after the game, because they muted me or something.

The comments ive gotten are funny and I appreciate the support, just leave this thread alone. GLHF and enjoy your games everyone. ^_^
This was a good troll post, thumbs up.