MM is fine

General Discussion
If your fragile ego can't accept the truth, fine, but don't bother other people with endless posts on the forum
09/08/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Draco
If your fragile ego can't accept the truth, fine, but don't bother other people with endless posts on the forum

Yes because being matched against a 5 man grandmaster group against a random jumble of 5 plebs is fine. Having silver players on my team with 10 deaths is fine.
09/08/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Sublime

Yes because being matched against a 5 man grandmaster group against a random jumble of 5 plebs is fine. Having silver players on my team with 10 deaths is fine.
Good people climb. You can't climb? Guess the reason

It is fine, but I'm not sure posts like this will convince anyone.
I can't tell for sure if it's true or not, but there are a lot of very good posts with solid proof that MM might be broken (posting match history filled with winning and losing sprees for example)
You, on the other hand, bring only your credibility to the table, and judging by your post history, that's way far from a proof.
Why are you fighting uphill battles all the time?
09/08/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Dornan
with solid proof
Where are those ''solid proofs''?

your credibility to the table
And logic

and judging by your post history, that's way far from a proof.
Nothing wrong with my post history. I think the reporting system is fine, and there is nothing wrong about that.
If you think MM is fine then chances are you're bad and aren't affected by it. Good players are affected by it because absolutely terrible people that shouldn't even be queued with them are forced onto their teams in order to "balance a game." I feel sorry for you. I could always tell a super stomp was coming when the enemy team was a combined level of over 5000 while my team was around 1300...900 of which was from me.
09/08/2018 04:13 PMPosted by FurFeelings
then chances are you're bad and aren't affected by it
I'm GM. It's the opposite, bad people think the MM is bad.

Good players are affected by it because bad people are forced onto their teams in order to "balance a game."
There are bad people in the ennemy team too. Crazy, right?

Lazy troll. 1/10 for the effort you put in.
i just like being paired with people, who have 25-35% winrates. I mean, it's so easy to carry bad players in this game. Oh that's right. You can't carry in this game.
09/08/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Vuldur
i just like being paired with people, who have 25-35% winrates. I mean, it's so easy to carry bad players in this game. Oh that's right. You can't carry in this game.
Yes you can. How can people climb, otherwise?
09/08/2018 04:16 PMPosted by Draco
I'm GM.

Sure you are.. you also posted that fake screen shot that was doctored to look like GM.

==========
Gill
Grand Marshal, Defender of the Crimson Court
09/08/2018 05:49 PMPosted by NoMoneyGill
Sure you are
Yes

Thought you were done with me, low marshal?
you may want to take your own advice at this point
09/09/2018 01:45 PMPosted by XxBloodSkyxX
you may want to take your own advice at this point
Where do I complain about the mm, my xxfriendxx.
Give Lucius Malfoy my best regards...
I'm not fine.
09/09/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Tauri
Give Lucius Malfoy my best regards...
Another Generation Z who think my nick come from harry potter