Bolvar Fordragon Hero Concept

Hero and Skin Suggestions
I made a very interesting (and pain to make) idea for Bolvar, basically he does a far more passive role but it is a meager one. To summarize, he is the core and sends Minions of the Scourge into a single lane to fight. Those minions are slightly buffed (nothing to game breaking, I promise you) and he can also buff them or his allies farther. Let me know what you think, I like the idea personally.

https://www.heroesfire.com/hots/concept/bolvar-fordragon-10067
I like this, what if a Heroic could be when there's an enemy in proximity, he activates a mode where he assaults the enemy with either a sword or spells? This concept may have to be looked at later, if Bolvar is shown further
09/09/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Cammykins
I like this, what if a Heroic could be when there's an enemy in proximity, he activates a mode where he assaults the enemy with either a sword or spells? This concept may have to be looked at later, if Bolvar is shown further

What I'm thinking is your talking about having him become similar to the Alterac Pass cores, that is an interesting idea that I kinda like. I'll see what I can do for that but I am not sure how well I can make it work
While I would love to have Bolvar in game, I think that first and last core-type hero will be Yogg Saron or Zerg Overmind. Having a second Lich King as a core would be really cool though.
09/11/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Edalyas
While I would love to have Bolvar in game, I think that first and last core-type hero will be Yogg Saron or Zerg Overmind. Having a second Lich King as a core would be really cool though.

While I don't doubt that, I feel like Bolvar would be a good addition as a core hero if they do start to do that for some. We haven't seen Bolvar in combat sense becoming the Lich King and he does have control over the undead so it isn't that much of a stretch to think that that could be his hero role. Maybe not the first one but it would still be a cool idea
I think if he sent something like lava wave down a line, just like 20 minions that died in one hit, even from aoe but enough minions that it might take a few Azmo dunks to kill. Just that swarm idea ya know?
Unpopular opinion: Lich King Bolvar would be better suited as an Arthas skin.
09/13/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Fnawesome
I think if he sent something like lava wave down a line, just like 20 minions that died in one hit, even from aoe but enough minions that it might take a few Azmo dunks to kill. Just that swarm idea ya know?

It is already something for him. Frostwyrm's Fury is like Lava Wave.

09/13/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Drake

Bolvar is his own character and shouldn't be a skin for anyone. He deserves more then being a skin for Arthas
09/16/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Dshobz01
09/13/2018 03:58 PMPosted by Fnawesome

09/13/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Drake

Bolvar is his own character and shouldn't be a skin for anyone. He deserves more then being a skin for Arthas

That is undecided until when he's shown more.
09/16/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Cammykins
09/16/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Dshobz01

That is undecided until when he's shown more.

Ok yeah but in terms of pre Lich King they are two different characters. After Lich King they still are different because (currently) Bolvar isn't leading a crusade to kill everything and raise it into undeath