AA setting

General Discussion
Do you know if theres a setting to see the range of your autoattacks?

I mean, when you use a skill it shows its range with a circle around the hero. Is there a setting or a key by default that serves the same purpose?
I'm not home to check it out but I think you can see those stats by pressing "C". A window pops up with all that info.
09/08/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Nightlighter
I'm not home to check it out but I think you can see those stats by pressing "C". A window pops up with all that info.

Not what he is asking, and also not applicable anymore. They removed that in favor of left clicking any unit to see stats that you’re describing

I’m regards to seeing your aa range. If you are talking about in a similar vein of sgt hammer siege mode, then to my knowledge, no there isn’t such a setting.
No, all u can do is compare the AA range number to other heroes's number and get a picture.
It's a little hard for new players I guess but u will get a feeling for the range soon.
Ty for answers, wanted to sttutter at max range more comfortably xD
09/08/2018 11:38 AMPosted by korthi
I did this ages ago so I dont even know how to do it anymore without having the game open (on office pc atm), but you can bind attack-move to your left mouse button (you move until you get in AA range of enemy and then start auto-attacking).
Im using it since a long time and Im lovin it. You can mix left mouse with right mouse for nice stutter stepping.
09/08/2018 11:52 AMPosted by MortalWombat
09/08/2018 11:38 AMPosted by korthi
I did this ages ago so I dont even know how to do it anymore without having the game open (on office pc atm), but you can bind attack-move to your left mouse button (you move until you get in AA range of enemy and then start auto-attacking).
Im using it since a long time and Im lovin it. You can mix left mouse with right mouse for nice stutter stepping.

WHAT! sounds perfect ;)
Will do it later