I hope stitches is next in line for a rework.

General Discussion
Horrible tree, everytime I play with him as a tank I feel as though we have no frontline. Only see him win on towers of doom.
I hope not, he's great the way he is. You've only seen him win on Towers of Doom? I'd say you only play QM, but maybe you don't play that often or with bad Stitches players.
Stitches is fun, man.
https://imgur.com/a/W5iNOE7

I think you're just not playing him correctly.
He doesn’t need a rework. He has a fantastic niche and get get an insta pick in coordinated environments.

He needs some talents changed/removed. Not a rework though.
Stitches is a nightmare. His peel isn’t the greatest(Cooldown’s too long and the skill is too valuable for general use), but his pick and displacement game are insane.
Plus the best, and one of the only, rescue abilities in the game.
And the permaslows. And bodyblocking.
All on a stupidly high health punching bag with great healing capabilities.

The worst I can say about him is his hook is too good at too many things, forcing him to choose constantly.
a touch up to his skin would be VERY welcome
he probably has the most dated appearance in the game, the textures are so low rez.
Wouldnt mind hp regen boost from trait baseline and E replacement, with some weak peel for example. What a boring ability.
09/07/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Liewec
a touch up to his skin would be VERY welcome

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Chen, DVA and rexxar need attention first.
While stiches has some underperforming talents there are choices for every tier some tanks don't have that much luxury.
09/07/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Geoxyx
Horrible tree, everytime I play with him as a tank I feel as though we have no frontline. Only see him win on towers of doom.

You really couldn't be any more wrong

I mean, more diversity is great, but he currently has a lot of diversity compared to lots of heroes who don't.

You can go slam build, you can go tankier build, you can pick retchling or get hook range, gorge or fart

That's a lot compared to some heroes that have one viable build and one viable heroic.

He's just not a peeler tank. He never will be. He looks for picks with hook.
nah.. because they will delete talents again
they want 3 talent each tier max...