This game needs surrender vote ASAP

General Discussion
I know, I know, you can always turn the game around...

...but not when enemy genji has 19 kills and people still instead of focusing him focus stitches.

Seriously? What the flying kitten? How am I supposed to be playing this? And then you have the kitten nerve to ask me how much did I enjoy my last game? Go kitten yourself.

Pug vs premade of 4. And pug of noskills it was. Horrible.

And I am forced to be stuck in this for another god know how long. Seriously, think about introducing the surrender vote. It will reduce the amount of toxicity, because instead of pointing out the obvious I could join another game, maybe this time with someone half decent at least.
Hmm how about no. Yes some games are a horror show and one sided I will agree to this extent but a single slip up on the other teams part can lead to a come back.

Also I dint need some jackass saying to hit the button because someone died one time. Also if you dont do as they say they sit in core. You want that button you can go download leauge.
People will spam click the surrender button within 5 minutes of the game because other people aren't bending to their will, and when the team doesn't surrender the quitter will just sit around
09/20/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Sparks
Hmm how about no. Yes some games are a horror show and one sided I will agree to this extent but a single slip up on the other teams part can lead to a come back.

Also I dint need some jackass saying to hit the button because someone died one time. Also if you dont do as they say they sit in core. You want that button you can go download leauge.

Exactly this. I used to have the mentality that "Oh we're in too deep" until there was one game that was, by all accounts, a horrible disaster for my team. Then all it took was one good teamfight end game, and we won lol

Now I always fight to the end. NO SURRENDER!!
Won't happen. Blizzard isn't a company based in France.
Short answer: No
TLDR: No
I can see it now.

Johnny Awesome's third death.

Johnny Awesome, "Guys, it's over. Hit surrender or I report.
if your allies are the sort to jump on that stitches in your example, how would they be the sort to comply with wanting to surrender if they don't have the sense to change up what they're doing to then not be in that situation?

The type to want to surrender aren't the same lot and kinda complicate the whole 'oh, I'm so much better but I want out of this so some other magic group can be here to love and comfort me instead" and then wonder at the irony of the enemy side then wanting to surrender and denying you the magic joy of having a competent ally/group.
The devs already surrendered.
Just about every game today should never have been queued. Last game was 4 warriors on one team versus a balanced team. Was as horrible as it gets.

Lots of games today over in under 12 minutes. And everyone knew if we were going to win or lose, and how bad.

Get it in game!
You know what this game needs? Gnomes. Gnot gnelfs, gnot gnoblins.
Comrade Stalin order 227. Not One Step Backward!

Just kidding... but no, no surrender.
On the other side of the coin, if my team and i pull off a flawless early game and get a good lead, it's nice to enjoy the next 10 minutes crushing people.

An early surrender would mean i wouldnt get to lavish in the fruits of my labour.
"LOL Screw this noob team!!!"

*Spams surrender button*
no surrender you suffer though horribly unbalanced matches just like everybody else
Perhaps a surrender button isn't the answer but it would be nice if we had some training queues for people. Like maybe a "Team Strength" statistic while drafting (like in fantasy football). It's pretty easy to spot a loser team and it's really frustrating to have to sit through 20 min of suck. I agree that something should be done to make the game more enjoyable in these cases and I agree that a surrender button probably isn't the best answer.
it actually has one, but it only shows up after 37 minutes
i dont know. some game are auto lose BTW ...