I'm going to play Chen every game until he gets fixed.

General Discussion
And when people complain, this will rest on Blizzard's shoulders for ignoring him for so long. He's weak and needs a buff.

Baseline Globe Quest or Baseline CC resist (or shortened drinking CD when CC'ed) when drinking would fix him a little.
#NerfChen
GL HF
Same but with Probius
Plottwist, he ends up with a positive winrate and climb on ladder (be it ranked or just mmr).
Why stop playing him when he gets fixed? Wouldn't you want to keep playing him after you achieve your goal?
09/22/2018 10:38 AMPosted by Karabars
Plottwist, he ends up with a positive winrate and climb on ladder (be it ranked or just mmr).

This happens with almost any hero someone mains. Last season I had a 65% win rate on Valeera after 195 games.
Chen is terrible but also one of the most fun heroes to play. So... Good for you...? I don't see how this would be a negative HOTS experience.
First person to achieve lvl999 hero confirmed.
By this time next year there will be a level 999 Chen player who is so good everyone from Bronze to Grand Master will tremble in fear at the mere sight of them. They're so good with Chen they laugh at MMR, snicker at the meta, scoff at Chen's weaknesses, and roll their eyes at the guides about Chen.

Their name is FireSoup, and it will only take one match against them for anyone to understand the true meaning of fear.
chen won 2 games on hgc today, so he mostly will be nerfed
09/22/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Havik223
Chen is terrible but also one of the most fun heroes to play. So... Good for you...? I don't see how this would be a negative HOTS experience.

Because people harass you and report you for picking him. Which illustrates a problem with the reporting system as well, IMO.
One possible fix would be that only stuns and silences stop him from driking
So many angry days ahead of you...
Suspension incoming.
09/22/2018 01:53 PMPosted by matchmaking
Suspension incoming.

Cheers, Matchmaking for doing your job.

:y:
09/22/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Saur

Please point me to these games
09/22/2018 10:10 AMPosted by FireSoup
And when people complain, this will rest on Blizzard's shoulders for ignoring him for so long. He's weak and needs a buff.

Baseline Globe Quest or Baseline CC resist (or shortened drinking CD when CC'ed) when drinking would fix him a little.

I noticed something, you post this after multiple posts about changing the matchmaking system. Wonder if thats related at all. And your excuse for it now is that you play chen and are now trying to get some sort of support on this post here.
problem with chen is that both of his ults are stupidly anti fun, and its a good thing that chen is kept out of gameplay rotation
09/22/2018 02:58 PMPosted by SparkyGang
09/22/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Saur

Please point me to these games

22-09 fnatic vs MM ( game 3 i think)

the other dont remenber