I'm going to play Chen every game until he gets fixed.

General Discussion
If you actually go through with this. I commend you for your "spirit"
March of the Fat Murkies
09/22/2018 03:32 PMPosted by Saur
09/22/2018 02:58 PMPosted by SparkyGang
Please point me to these games

22-09 fnatic vs MM ( game 3 i think)

the other dont remenber
Thank you!
09/22/2018 04:12 PMPosted by SparkyGang
<span class="truncated">...</span>

22-09 fnatic vs MM ( game 3 i think)

the other dont remenber
Thank you!

Game 2 of Endemic vs No Tomorrow was the other one.
09/22/2018 12:32 PMPosted by SoulFilcher
First person to achieve lvl999 hero confirmed.

Thats not so hard to do there is many ppl who have player lvl 2000+ so all they would have to do is play 1 hero all the time and they easily had one on lvl 999 the questions is who wants to play only 1 hero ;D
Idk but like, unstoppable while drinking(D), and chen's "mana"(drunk percentage) can be drained by receiving damage?

kinda like, immune to stuns while drinking but can be countered by focus fire/burst mage damage to smack a drunken big panda ball to wake up XD
Chen is a sad case. I think one of the devs has it out for him. No game designer would design a hero that weak. I hope someone reads the code and notifies that all his damage numbers are 1/10 of what they were supposed to be.
This would happen to me.
I play a hero to protest broken or weak mechanics....then I would get reasonably decent or maybe even get good with the hero.
Then they would change him.
And i'd suck all over again while team mates yell, "git gud chen"
...Thank you!

Game 2 of Endemic vs No Tomorrow was the other one.

You guys are saints
Chen isn't really that bad, he just has really unclear drafting conditions. It's hard to know how you're going to take a Chen pick and turn it into a victory compared to Yrel or Muradin, who have a Stun and a 35-armor-for-the-team button, and a knockback... you know. Those things point to pretty obvious strategies.

Drinking, tickling people and slowing them down don't point to a very obvious win condition, but he's not receiving buffs very often for a reason, after all (buffs can make him super broken).

So like, he might get reworked to make him more straightforward (I kind of want the meta to evolve a little more first before he gets a rework), but I think he just needs small tweaks. People pretend everything in this game has been explored, but it hasn't. Lots of great examples of surprising off-meta success in HGC recently, and some teams have always had a knack for coming out with a strategy that "YOU DIDN'T EXPECT TO LOSE TO THIS LOL" like Method and lately Octalysis, ye olde NA Roll20 (lots of Roll20 is in Octalysis now tho). In my opinion, Chen is good. And also in my opinion, the Echo Chamber effect is much more pervasive and ingrained and large and cumbersome than most people realize.

@me
Plot twist Chen gets buffed but OP doesn't get higher winrate.
09/22/2018 10:10 AMPosted by FireSoup
And when people complain, this will rest on Blizzard's shoulders for ignoring him for so long. He's weak and needs a buff.

Baseline Globe Quest or Baseline CC resist (or shortened drinking CD when CC'ed) when drinking would fix him a little.

Good on you honey. Remember when playing Chen and only Chen, be like Chen and drink up your brew! You might need it to fortify you in those long days and nights before you get that buff.
09/22/2018 10:27 PMPosted by MacWeak
Plot twist Chen gets buffed but OP doesn't get higher winrate.
Plottiwst, Chen gets nerfs because @op is too successful.
FireSoup
If you wasn't joking and you are really playing only with Chen.
Could you give some information about your succes? It sounds fun to follow your Chen story xD
Sometimes could you write down what is your current stat here? I'm curious and i want to know :D
09/22/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Draco
Same but with Probius

Same but with Tassadar.

Prepare yourselves for my Walls!

*evil laugh*
Why do people think he's bad?
He's not really bad.

09/22/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Ekata
People pretend everything in this game has been explored, but it hasn't.

Not even close. It's amazing how boneheaded the "meta" makes people.
Bmb base line would fix him. About the only time I die with him is pre 7.
And when people complain, this will rest on Blizzard's shoulders for ignoring him for so long. He's weak and needs a buff.

Baseline Globe Quest or Baseline CC resist (or shortened drinking CD when CC'ed) when drinking would fix him a little.

Chen turns into the lost vikings for 3 seconds as his ulti, pls nerf, make him only a baelog

imo just give him the ability to cancel his drink within the first .5 sec for a cd reset.

That way you can juke out CC.
09/23/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Fawxkitteh
Why do people think he's bad?
He's not really bad.

He is bad in a cc meta.

I picked him like 7 times last season for a 100% win rate. Just go him when the opportunity is right and he is OP.