Its time. WE! All of us want Items added.

General Discussion
It's time to add items to thus game

WE all want it.
Highly Rated
09/23/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Apc7th
WE all want it.

No we don't.
Not Hanks.
Highly Rated
Don't include me with your we. Hots is unique without items and Mephisto being ridiculous isn't going to change that.
Nope
Not now. Not later. Not ever.
I didn't know that some man can say what I want and what I don't want without my permission and own think.

So no.
No i don't. I want only Map Editor (devs kill this game for me, only Map Editor can return me in HotS).
no, hots is about variety, I dont want must buy items that every !@#$ing hero needs to be strong.
Why the flying Frank would I want items? You don't get to speak for me, especially not after I have been rather vocally against items in the past.
We already have items lul. Yea we dont have a gold system like in Dota or Lol but we have a way of denying the enemy XP instead of denying them gold and that is ever harder to do that doing a denial in Dota.

I think ppl who want more complexity should try to seek what they dont know bout hots so far instead of looking for new stuff that doesnt exist yet.
09/23/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Lostbeard
no, hots is about variety, I dont want must buy items that every !@#$ing hero needs to be strong.

While I dont want items, there are a also a lot of must pick talents.
This is not lol forum go there and stay by their side pveing a single lane.
I play this instead of LoL for two primary reasons.
1. Creep hitting/last hitting
2. No items

WE all want it.

Yea, because we all know hots players know how to farm.
We already have items:

Nukes
Turrets
Healing totems
He is what, a Legion?
I don't appreciate you putting words in our mouths. The reason I really enjoy playing Heros of the Storm is because of how unique is it. Besides....would you really want every hero to get nerfed just so they could balance in items?

and if you don't nerf everyone, could you imagine how TERRIFYING someone like Li Ming could get with building full damage? *Shudder*

WE all want it.

No, we don't want this.

If you want League of Legends then go play League of Legends.
Have people forgotten how to spell "I want"? So many threads on the forums actually mean "I want X" instead of written "we".